Reply to Thread

Thread: Co-op Etiquette

World
    Sandycove

Co-op Etiquette

I feel the need to post this verbatim as I have in guild But feel free to add your comments:

the new co-op advs are great and for the most part they are easy enough to organise and do in-guild..

But please be aware of a few things:

1. Please make sure you have enough troops to do the adv before accepting the invite

2. Be sure you have enough playing time to get the job done. If you have to go out in 2 hours, dont accept just in case anything goes wrong

3. if you are offering a spot, please make sure you know the looters know what you want:

a) sellers, tell them how soon you expect to have the adv finished
    b) sellers, tell them if they have a bad connection, you are not interested as it may hold up to 3 others up
    c) looters, tell them what gens you have and how soon you think you can gets your troops there
    d) sellers, tell them the consequences of a co-op going wrong: if you think a player may not be able to complete in the right time, you will cancel the adv to save others being held up etc.

4.Please, especially with Whirlwind, tell the player what position they will be playing in order they can get troops required loaded and sorted at the off.

5.Dont write guild mails when people on co-ops are waiting for you to send your attack (hehe)

This is all new etiquette, but at the end of the day, you should state your circumstance when asking for a loot, and the seller shd also state their expectations.

This will save a lot of heartache later

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Good advice.
    Also is very important in Whirlwind tell who will destroy last camp and (block)watchtower.

invite should be free

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I had to bring a code like this to our guild, saves any unnecessary disagreements.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by FredFlintstone View Post
    I had to bring a code like this to our guild, saves any unnecessary disagreements.

Reply to Thread