Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many eggs from Easter quests?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

How many eggs from Easter quests?

How many eggs can you expect from completing the Easter quests?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    There will be 21 days of the event until the 1st cut off point, the shop is open for a further 7 days, so for the first 21 days u will get a quest chain every 5 days (that's a total of 4 quest chains available overall), each chain brings 150 eggs plus maybe the odd 10 or 20 from completing the sub quest chains.

600 eggs from all completed quest chains ( that's if u can complete your quest chain in the 5 days time limit)! hope there's no find x number of eggs on very long treasure search this year for lev 45 and above!

You'll need a few scouts to help u this year as judging from early trade prices, eggs will be close to 50 coins per egg!!! Good luck to all

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for the helpful answer!

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    There will be 21 days of the event until the 1st cut off point, the shop is open for a further 7 days, so for the first 21 days u will get a quest chain every 5 days (that's a total of 4 quest chains available overall), each chain brings 150 eggs plus maybe the odd 10 or 20 from completing the sub quest chains.

600 eggs from all completed quest chains ( that's if u can complete your quest chain in the 5 days time limit)! hope there's no find x number of eggs on very long treasure search this year for lev 45 and above!

You'll need a few scouts to help u this year as judging from early trade prices, eggs will be close to 50 coins per egg!!! Good luck to all
    There is a quest asking for eggs on a very long search :P

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    If I recall right from last year you can have a chain under 'waiting' though, so if you do get a little delayed with a chain, the second one will be there, and hopefully be one you can complete quicker to make up for lost time.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanceltare View Post
    There is a quest asking for eggs on a very long search :P
    Yeah, I was afraid of that, last year I was in the 30's so only had to do a long treasure search (12 hrs with fast scouts), plus u could only find eggs in 1's, 2's and 3's which caused uproar as it was taking up to 10 days for some to complete!

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Yeah, I was afraid of that, last year I was in the 30's so only had to do a long treasure search (12 hrs with fast scouts), plus u could only find eggs in 1's, 2's and 3's which caused uproar as it was taking up to 10 days for some to complete!
    But this year, one explorer can bring you up to 71 eggs per search. Last year was only 5

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by corona88 View Post
    But this year, one explorer can bring you up to 71 eggs per search. Last year was only 5
    That is good - do you have a bit more info please? Ideally the chances of different numbers through different searches.

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavona View Post
    That is good - do you have a bit more info please? Ideally the chances of different numbers through different searches.
    I write reply and http://prntscr.com/389jxg

I tested only very long serach 0-30-50, if you have sturdy shovel (9% more loot) 0-43-71
    For me is more important be here when is explore back, than sending explorer on same search every time. combinations of all search is best

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Just thought id add that I have 14 fast scouts and like xmas I have 9 to 11 of them regularly come bk without eggs/presents etc. More isn't always merrier in this case!

Reply to Thread