Reply to Thread

Thread: Max resources = Ecomony window error

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Max resources = Ecomony window error

I have been frustrated for a while now with this bug.

When ever I fill up my storage to the max the economy window does not reflect this when it calculates the resource usage.

e.g.
    I have an max pinewood planks in my storage. I produce pinewood planks in my epic workyard when the production is stopped it shows a +ve resource surplus but if I start production it shows a -ve resource surplus (deficite).

I would expect the ecomony window to calculate the actual usage of a resource, if a workyard is not producing because it is switched off then the calculation is correct, but if it is not producing because you have reached max storage capacity then it is incorrect.

After checking the forums for to see if this bug has been reported before I found this bug report....http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...hlight=economy. I'm not sure if this bug report was fixed or if this bug has been in existance since 2012.

At the moment on the live server it is hard to test what building/resource chains are affected by this bug - I shall be heading over to the test server to see if I can find out what other buildings have this issue and submit a bug report there if I find more buildings/resource chains affected by this bug.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    To my knowledge this affects Cokers, Copper smelters, Iron smelter, Bronze sword, Iron Sword and Stables.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    All resources in Economy Overview have this feature

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Do like me, never get your resources maxed out - bounce trade them to a friend and star them.
    It's not a fix, but a workaround - though it does the trick

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    you can add: if you buff buildings, they appear as buffed in the ressources they produce, not in the ressources they consume.

if you buff your mills, they appear unbuffed in the wheat economy overview, they appear as buffed in the flour economy overview.

bit OT: is there an explanation for the color of the arrows ? yellow/green

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Green means good (no chance of depletion).
    Red means bad (depletion will occur or has occurred)
    Yellow means iffy (you are very near a point where depletion could occur so pay some attention here).

World
    Northisle
    Buffing isn't even supposed to be seen in consumption side because it increases only production and not consumption. So you get 2x, 3x, 4x the production with the same raw materials.

I think that the yellow is supposed to show that some part of that chain has negative production value.

Reply to Thread