Closed Thread

Thread: New channel free of mods

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Smile New channel free of mods

can you add a new channel that wont be moderated. If you made new channels for diferent countries it wont be hard to make one for those that can't talk in pegi7.
    That kind of players (including me) will be safe from bans and it will make global chat1 free of subjects and words that a mod could stumble upon.

Thanks, I will also try to get as much support for this to happen

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would endorse the same except the PEGI7 requirement prevents the game allowing the non PEGI7 chats that you are looking for in any global channel. I would like to see a less heavily MODeraterated channel that still had PEGI7 rules but didn't have all the drivel that can be found in G1. And don't say that's guild chat as I have made a lot of 'virtual friends' that aren't in the same guild and the Friend Tab / Bar is hopeless as its required for anyone that you want to buy a ls from or trade with regularly and as such is full of non friends that the game forces on you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Even MOD's should support this, because they can forward that kind of player to diferent channel.
    If they can spam "only english in global-1", they can also spam "move your non pegi7 topic to global-30"

It would save a lot of time to moderators and it would keep the global-1 clean

World
    Newfoundland
    Unfortunately this has been suggested before and it's not an option as long as the game has the PEGI7 rating.

Thank you for the suggestion.

P.S. Thread closed.

Closed Thread