Reply to Thread

Thread: easter eggs

World
    Newfoundland

easter eggs

why are the easter eggs not cheaper this year i look like that everybody make the prices them selfs and not stady price 1 eggs 5gc now the prices are crashy on TO please make the prices better in TO it is beter for al players like anno there is one northburg player that is the computer player from bb and he have stady prices and if someone want to buy cheap they can do so if you do not want that you can buy from another players but there are expensive
    Last edited by heinwe; 09.04.14 at 11:46.

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    All the events start with ridiculous prices on event items. It will even out in a few days, but expect to pay more now since the devaluation of the gcs. 5gc pr. egg is a bit optimistic though, during the event. I seem to remember that the average old prices were a bit higher and then dropped after the event.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i'd like a better chance for explorers to find eggs... i sent 13 on Very Long tresure search and only 4 found eggs (30)

Reply to Thread