Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No eggs spawned

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Yesterday I got a message from support - clear browser cache.

I did - nothing happened as the original buff had long since timed out. I mailed support again. Still no eggs or return of the buff.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    i was offline, no eggs here either

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't know why this isn't a verified bug!

World
    Newfoundland
    We are aware this is an issue at the moment and if you applied the buff yourself, please let support know.
    If the buff was unsuccessfully applied to your island by another player, please have your friend/buffer contact support.

It appears the issue happens in "buff and run" situations. This is not 100%, but spending a bit more time on your friend's island (before and after applying the buff) seems to successfully avoid the problem.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Mines even better, friend applied buff.......eggs popped up [sweet!!!!] and then.........the airy dust came on, but I did not apply it . And the flags were GREEN not Blue. The green ones are for adventure islands . So then, i started clicking on the eggs ........and no responce. Ao, I restarted the game.......eggd gone. And yes, mayors house was buffed, letter in mail notifying me it was . But no eggs. That 1:05 am PST 4.12.2014. Then on 4.13.2014 , same friend applied a buff late at night [we in different time zones] so it would be there when i got up........no eggs. But I have been having SOOOOOOOOOOO many problems with this game this last month. Its really ,really irritating. I play several other browser games and have no problems , what-so-ever. And I have done all , and I mean ALL the things Im suppose to. Cashe,cookies, defrags, scan disks, antivirus,malware, etc etc tec. over and over and over,put in a ticket days ago, but no word .

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    The buffing mechanic is fundamentally broken, it is frustratingly slow and always unreliable. Please will BB stop using it for events or quest validation until it is fixed?

Remember the event last year that featured a quest that had you buff 100 buildings of a friend? Remember how many wasted buffs there were because they just didn't register for quest completion? It seems that nothing has been learned and the same broken systems are used over and over again.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    have same problem. Friend applied the buff, there's a mail notification about it being applied, but no quest to collect the eggs, nor the eggs. Cleared cache, cookies, log out, even restarted the router, no eggs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same problem here, was buffed offline, no eggs or quest book. Cleared cache, cookies, logged out, etc and no eggs. Getting the person who sent the buff to report it to support now.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Hidden eggs buff problem

Hello,
    This morning I buffed the Mayor house of my friend Ellis bee and she buffed mine: you could see the buff on the Mayor on both sides but none of us had Hidden eggs on our island !!!!!
    Is there a bug ????

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I had the same issue with a friend on the same guild.
    Afaik, no quest neither hidden eggs were shown :\

Reply to Thread