Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RE: Complaints about event stuff

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Poena2014 View Post
    I for one have not seen the granite pit, Exo nursery or the guild bank go live as yet. Yes I do occasionally play on the Test Server, however granite pits etc are different to events. If you actually look at the time of the complaints you will find they are put up within the first hour of the event being live or less...how can people complain about something so early....Thanks Cully for your support...
    What is are you hopeing to achieve from your post? it is a moan about people who feedback in the form of moans and complaints. If there bad for doing so that can only mean you are much worse?

I hope people continue to moan and complain when ever and where ever possible it will help shape the game in to something fit for purpose.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    First and foremost have the courage to post on your main character and don't hide behind and alt, feedback positive or negative is an integral part of any game. your points about gems and people expecting stuff for sand are somewhat harsh, the event is good but for a 'free' player somewhat difficult but not impossible to achieve the important parts ( vet general, MMA general and explorer). BB are in it to make money pure and simple so your not going to get everything you need for nothing and people have to accept that, but you have to have a sporting chance of doing so.

To Cully there would of been no moaning about the 4th Vet if BB hadn't made it look initially like you could get one.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    First and foremost have the courage to post on your main character and don't hide behind and alt, feedback positive or negative is an integral part of any game. your points about gems and people expecting stuff for sand are somewhat harsh, the event is good but for a 'free' player somewhat difficult but not impossible to achieve the important parts ( vet general, MMA general and explorer). BB are in it to make money pure and simple so your not going to get everything you need for nothing and people have to accept that, but you have to have a sporting chance of doing so.

To Cully there would of been no moaning about the 4th Vet if BB hadn't made it look initially like you could get one.

Trolling/Flaming

Do not post in order to anger other members or intentionally cause negative reactions. For a given post, this can be a subjective call, but a pattern of such posting or an especially egregious case will get you banned. Do not troll, do not flame period, it is a bannable offence.

Poena2014 you replied regarding my granite pit example but completely missed out the bit about the veteran last Easter and if it was not for the people moaning you would have not been able to buy that one if you already had one.

I rest my case, moaning/complaining changes the game for the better.
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 15.04.14 at 12:30.

World
    Newfoundland
    While I understand both sides of this, I believe it's time to close this thread due to it degenerating into insults and personal attacks.

Yes, feedback is important and it should be offered as it allows us to understand what is important for the community.
    However, the form of this feedback can, at times, be less than constructive and I believe that is what the original poster was trying to point out.

I will continue to monitor and thank you for your feedback (whatever the form) as it's important for us to know the concerns, requests and needs of TSO players.

Thread closed.

Closed Thread