Searches: 61
    0 Eggs: 32 times (52%)
    20 Eggs: 16 times (26%)
    30 Eggs: 13 times (21%)
    Total Eggs: 710

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    12 hr search on 4 savage explorers , 3 explorers resulted in ONE savage explorer returning with 20 eggs !!!

on average sending these out twice a day i get about 20 eggs..... one quest requires us to collect between 500-800 depending on your level well with getting 20 eggs a day will mean between 25-40 days to finish this quest alone !!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Teardrop46 View Post
    12 hr search on 4 savage explorers , 3 explorers resulted in ONE savage explorer returning with 20 eggs !!!

on average sending these out twice a day i get about 20 eggs..... one quest requires us to collect between 500-800 depending on your level well with getting 20 eggs a day will mean between 25-40 days to finish this quest alone !!
    Yes the drop rate for eggs with savages or explorers are way to low in my opinion. Yesterday 3 out of more than 20 treasure searches came home with eggs. Today so far 2 out of 9.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just an update: My fully upgraded fast explorers are now returning without eggs! The nerve of them. So it's not 100%, I was just very lucky the first couple of days. I still seem to be seeing a consistent 50%+ drop rate with very long searches, but maybe this will change after a few hundred more runs :P

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TotoMok View Post
    Just an update: My fully upgraded fast explorers are now returning without eggs! The nerve of them. So it's not 100%, I was just very lucky the first couple of days. I still seem to be seeing a consistent 50%+ drop rate with very long searches, but maybe this will change after a few hundred more runs :P
    I'm nowhere near 50%. My drop rate is between 10-20% since the beginning of event. Mostly very long and medium searches. I have 15 Savages and 3 explorers.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamlejeg View Post
    I'm nowhere near 50%. My drop rate is between 10-20% since the beginning of event. Mostly very long and medium searches. I have 15 Savages and 3 explorers.
    yeah i'm slightly better than 20% that find eggs although 2day I had 15 savage scouts sent out with only 1 finding eggs on a medium search, laughable results! maybe there's a cap of how many u can find in a single day, who knows!

Anyway Ive found the best way to get eggs is do a 2 player adv, team up with someone, and share loots, u can do up to 4 dp in a day each (8 loots) with around 1000 recs losses and a small amount of cav (most players should be able to handle that) buy dp's in the shop for 150 mf, cheap as chips!

My loots so far :

Roaring Bull = 7 loots = 0 eggs from any, avoid this as losses are too high and chance for eggs is 1 in 10

Pirates = 7 loots = 3 with eggs, ok decent losses but 6 or 20 eggs aint enuff here, prob best to avoid single player adv during easter as the losses don't equal the rewards when your chasing eggs.

Dark Priests = 32 loots = 17 with eggs (9 of those were 40!!) By far the best adv to play, cheap to buy, team up and u get double loot! chance of 12 or 40 eggs.

If u want a constant supply of relatively cheap eggs try my dp method (beware I did have 15 out of 32 without eggs so patience is required.

World
    Northisle

This explorer has only Mountain boots skill maxed.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    so far 2 days of sending out savage scouts on medium treasure search (easter quest to get 20 eggs from medium search) results so far =0

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i done 30 odd dps in the 1st week and only got 4 drops.....looks like i got the easter egg bug i read about as your (mutantkid) 17/32 is way better ratio then i got

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I've done 5 very long treasure search so far. 0 eggs so far. As it´s a part of a quest to collect 50 eggs from very Long treasure search I found it very annoying.

Reply to Thread