Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: this is ridiculous!!!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

this is ridiculous!!!

final gave up trying to find the last egg of easter egg hunt and used the fairy buff...
    the egg was behind a building out of sight there is no way any one could of seen it ....
    this really suxs....does BB think hiding eggs behind buildings is a way to make money from the event as the only way to find it is by buying the fairy buff which reveals all the eggs....
    this is why players get angry at BB and thier crass money making cons.....

just checked the price of the buff is 9gems....do BB expect me to pay 9gems cause they cheating by hiding the eggs behind buildings so they cant be seen ??
    the game should be fair not unjust and crooked.....you need to rethink this style of making money BB!!!!
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 10.04.14 at 18:43.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    If the egg had been impossible to click on or didn't show up when you hovered over it you might have an excuse to rant. But it wasn't.

Stop complaining because it's hard. Did you never play hide and seek as a child?

And you can buy 11 fairy buffs a week with free gems. Hardly a rip off.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    mate if it was 2 easy u wouId be compIaining it was 2 easy it was a hunt nothing to do with the game being unjust IoI join a guiId and ask for heIp if u have troubIe dont use the forums for siIIy things Iike this pIease, if u have a great idea iI be aII for it but this is a waste of ppIs time

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    i understand its a hunt...but to totally hide under an egg behind a building is ridiculous,if it was half hidden thats fair enoug,i can zoom in and take a long slow look all over my island but according to the reply i am now expected not only to scour my island but click on every building as well,as before on a collectable quest hovering did'nt work and it was'nt until i actually clicked on a building that the collectable was actually collected.
    yes i did play hide and seek as a child but not one of my friends hid UNDER the house

World
    Newfoundland
    The clue is in the name.. they are HIDDEN eggs.. so don't expect them all to be in clear view
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    You do not HAVE to find them all. Its not like the next batch wont' appear unless you do find them all. Find what you see, and don't stress about the rest ^.^

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Actually, the hidden eggs need to be found or you won't get the 10 eggs reward.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    ever considered your island might be laid out wrong and if you put some effort in it might be easier ?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    My policy is quite simple, if I find a location where a collectable can appear where it can't be clicked on I put a decoration in that location so that it can't happen again.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    My policy is quite simple, if I find a location where a collectable can appear where it can't be clicked on I put a decoration in that location so that it can't happen again.
    Some of us have noticed that when you do that you get fewer collectibles. Best way is to remember (or make a map of it) the very few places that they are completely hidden and then always check there.

Reply to Thread