Reply to Thread

Thread: 12 hour Easter buff

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

12 hour Easter buff

I'm guessing it wasn't considered that not everyone is in the same time zone. Being that the person that buffed my Mayors house for easter is in a different time zone the buff ended up wasted. 24 hours might have been more realistic.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    12h is more than enough. I'd propose making it into a 2h or 3h, since you cannot buff again during these 12h even though you've found all the eggs. That being said, since you want 24h and I want 3h, I think 12h is a fair middle ground.
    Check out my collection of suggestions to ease up the game. Please do provide me with your feedback in regards of it.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why the 12 hours and different time zone does not bother me as at the end of the day they are your friends/guild buffing you and should really ask first. This leads to a good suggestion you should be able to turn being buffed off as an option when you are away. Some people have very tight schedules and getting a rogue person buffing you can mess your whole chain up and logging in times.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I think the 12 hours is fine... I've twice now logged in to find someone had dropped the buff on me when I was offline (without being pre-arranged - I think that's kinda rude but others in my guild disagree). However, I think it should expire when you've found all the eggs and the quest is complete. After all, the buffs aren't free to make so if you want to buy a load of collectables and make loads of buffs to get your eggs, why not? Why should you have to wait 12 hours to apply another buff?

Edit: ok I didn't really think about this before I said it. I guess I can apply buffs all over my guild if I wish. What I really meant was why should I have to wait 12 hours to be buffed again (potentially by someone else, if I dropped more than one buff!). Ehh, y'all know what I mean. I hope.
    Last edited by Jimmian; 11.04.14 at 22:02.

Reply to Thread