Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Syntax Errors trying to log in

World
    Sandycove
    Since you tried the most common suggestions and tried another computer, I have no idea how to help you further. I'm afraid you will have to contact Support again.

The last error you got really feels like a caching issue, so you might try that again, to make sure you removed all cache.
    Instead of the suggestions from Jamdoggy, you could take a look at my how to clear cache and cookies.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I had a similar problem for 2 days - oddly what helped for me was to log in (not into the game, only into my account) - then LOG OUT without entering the game, clear browser cache, then shut down my computer, then restart, then relog ... and all of a sudden it worked.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i got this error on login: ( Error parsing game_settings.xml: SyntaxError: Assert!
    gParse: Want to add upgrade bonuses at the wrong position: 0 != 5. Please check the game settings! ). anyone know how to solve this problem.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'm glad to know there are other people with the exact same problem "Error parsing game_settings.xml: SyntaxError: Assert!
    gParse: Want to add upgrade bonuses at the wrong position: 0 != 5. Please check the game settings!"

I've also not heard from customer support for three days and still unable to login. Too bad I was just about to finish an adventure. Fexno and Sharpielein thanks but did not help.

World
    Newfoundland
    I have reported this issue and it's being looked into.
    Please let me know if you keep getting it or if there are any improvements.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by FenCloud View Post
    For a day now I've been unable to play. I have tried everything, different browsers and also on two different computers alltogether - same error messages on both machines. There must be something wrong with my account - can someone help?
    I have the same problem right now and I have had since 6:50 this morningen Danish time.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey there i got the same problems while logging in
    "Error parsing game_settings.xml: SyntaxError: Assert! gParse: Want to add upgrade bonuses at the wrong position: 0 != 5. Please check the game settings!"
    I did all clearing of the cache but still not working. and it used to be fine 1 hour ago. My PC was not even turned off, i just came and it told me to refresh, since that moment i cant log in

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    For a week now I've been unable to login. Really frustrating.

World
    Newfoundland
    This is currently being investigated. If you have this issue, please let support know, as they are currently gathering more info.
    FenCloud, I know you already did that. I just need everyone to do it.

Thank you!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Any update on this? For two weeks now I've been unable to login.

Reply to Thread