Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Egg rewards for Completed Adventures

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Egg rewards for Completed Adventures

"Egg rewards for completed adventures:
    Sometimes Rabbids are stealing eggs from adventures. In case you didn't receive the egg rewards after completing an adventure, an ingame mail will be sent approx. 10 minutes after completion. Missing eggs from previously solved adventures will be sent with Easter Removal phase 1.

Hence, everybody will get the correct amount of eggs for completed adventures.

Happy Settling
    BB_Ravel"

Does anybody know anymore about this announcement made on the home page?

Like most people I have been doing adventures to get extra eggs. About 50% of the time I get nothing. But were we supposed to get eggs 100% of the time? What about the times when adventures were done whilst on premium, will we get the extra 50% premium eggs?

Maybe its only some adventures that have had a problem.
    Last edited by Bugglesx; 17.04.14 at 19:00. Reason: typo

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Questions:

1) Will recovered eggs reflect the number of eggs we should have gotten at the time of completion (therefore take into consideration, premium)
    2) Will we get one mail per recovery, or will all recoveries be lumped together.
    3) Will we be told from which adventure the recovered eggs came from (and who started the adventure).

#3 is important:
    If I went on an LS for a guild mate and meant to send him the loot, I will not have sent the eggs (as I did not get them at that time). If I now get the eggs during the recovery, how will I know they were part of that adventure, versus any other adventure?

Thank you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    You are lucky to get eggs 50% of times. I got eggs maybe 1 out of 5 and average egg loot is somewhere near 5 per adventure. Have done about 50 adventures since the event started.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just how many eggs are the adventures supposed to give? Just to get an idea about how many I might get with removal phase 1.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    No idea what adventures this is msg is referring to... Very confusing!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes, a very confusing post indeed. I suspect they're talking about the collectible egg adventures that are part of the easter quest chains though. The ones were you get 9 eggs if you found them all.

Being more precicse when posting information like this would be helpful to avoid confusion.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i would assume its from the quest line adventures i had heard not everyone recieved the mail giving them 9 eggs once they completed their quest

Wordsmith
    World
    Northisle
    [15:29] BB_Namib2: in case you guys were wondering. Sometimes eggs have been missing from co-op adventures. We will put a special trigger in place that will solve this issue. For co-op adventures that were finished before this auto correction, the pending eggs will be sent after we have implemented the script.
    http://prntscr.com/3b59m4

World
    Newfoundland
    That was just a preliminary announcement. Your questions have been noted and just to clarify:

This fix is expected next week.

I will update you as soon as I have more info and please remember that our goal is making sure that everybody will get the correct amount of eggs for completed adventures.

Until then, enjoy the gifts and Happy Easter!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I don't know what is the adventure percentage to get eggs after completion, but I've played about 20 (mostly BK) and some as a loot spotter. I have to say i didn't received more then 100 eggs which is an anorexic result. Best result I got from the explorers and hope to collect enough to buy what I need

Reply to Thread