Reply to Thread

Thread: Architect

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

Architect

hi i need help by an architect, my island is sinking due to the weight of the 70+ noble residences that occupy quite a large slice of my island, what i need is an architect that can take 2>3 of my noble residences and merge them together to make a larger residence with the footprint of a single residence that holds the same amount of the 2>3 residences it de-constructs thus allowing me to have more spaces on my island to be able to place other items, at the moment my island is cluttered with noble residences that not only take up the space it makes it useless to try to trade due to the system in Trade Office and i will undoubtedly be needing more and more population space to make more troops because of the high demands of the adventures.

Regards, Nightdancer

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    its called a Frozen Mansion.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    which is as rare as unicorn poop Pityaker, hence my request to merge some nobles which of course will need to be upgraded of course

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I would hardly describe a item which I can't buy fast enough as rare. Expensive yes, rare no.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightdancer View Post
    hi i need help by an architect, my island is sinking due to the weight of the 70+ noble residences that occupy quite a large slice of my island, what i need is an architect that can take 2>3 of my noble residences and merge them together to make a larger residence with the footprint of a single residence that holds the same amount of the 2>3 residences it de-constructs thus allowing me to have more spaces on my island to be able to place other items, at the moment my island is cluttered with noble residences that not only take up the space it makes it useless to try to trade due to the system in Trade Office and i will undoubtedly be needing more and more population space to make more troops because of the high demands of the adventures.

Regards, Nightdancer
    Let's see if I understand you right. You want to merge three nobles, which cost 95 gems, into a bigger one that holds 50% more population than the frozen manor, which cost the average player about 4485 gems and numerous troops (you get roughly 1 for every 3 times you do Invasion of the Nords)? What would you think would be a fair price in gems for that? I hope you consider it should be high enough so that it's not an insult to those that has financed this so-called free game up till now.

which is as rare as unicorn poop Pityaker, hence my request to merge some nobles which of course will need to be upgraded of course
    Thinking of the cost I find it miraculous that there are any on the market at all, but there are....
    Last edited by Saraptheold; 19.04.14 at 23:15.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    It's not really difficult to get there, just takes some effort:

Well, here is my constructive counter-suggestion:
    Make all population buildings, including the Frozen Manor, upgradable to Level 5.

Frozen Manor upgrades could be like this:
    Level 2 (holds 160 settlers) -> 1000 Exwood Planks, 1000 Granite
    Level 3 (holds 180 settlers) -> 2000 Exwood Planks, 2000 Granite
    Level 4 (holds 200 settlers) -> 4000 Exwood Planks, 4000 Granite
    Level 5 (holds 220 settlers) -> 6000 Exwood Planks, 6000 Granite

"Magnificent Residence" upgrades like this:
    Level 2 (holds 625 settlers) -> 1000 Beans, 1000 Beanstalks
    Level 3 (holds 750 settlers) -> 2000 Beans, 2000 Beanstalks
    Level 4 (holds 875 settlers) -> 4000 Beans, 4000 Beanstalks
    Level 5 (holds 1000 settlers) -> 6000 Beans, 6000 Beanstalks

That would do a lot to solve the ever-growing population needs and it would also fix the primary issue of the Magnificent Residence, being that it's not the most space efficient form of housing - albeit being the most costly.
    Last edited by Sharpielein; 20.04.14 at 06:03.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    nice sharpieIein +1 from me

Reply to Thread