Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brazil world cup 2014

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    The European Cup event was just after I started on Sandycove. They completely ignored the London Olympics though when they could of had loads of different things to reflect the wide spread of the olympics

As footballs are still in the mayors house, perhaps they will just roll out the European Cup adventures etc., unchanged

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd rather see BB focusing their energy on fixing all the bugs and inconveniences that has exist in the game since literally the start of it. Take the 25-troops-at-a-time for examples. Come on BB, what's the problem!? Instead you implement collectibles that nobody had asked for...
    Check out my collection of suggestions to ease up the game. Please do provide me with your feedback in regards of it.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    tho i agree BB needs to fix some bugs and whatever, it is getting annoying to see threads like this being invaded with comments like that all the time, whine and complain in the topics that already exist
    the soccer event was great and i would love to see it back this year

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'd much rather have new content than a change to the barracks to allow creating more than 25 troops at a time. It'd need a complete overhaul of the barracks for this simple reason: if they let you make too big a batch you could potentially lock out your barracks for days, at which point everyone would complain about that instead. It needs the ability to pause and change the queue order. You may rather they spent the next months effort changing something fundamental for little return than giving us a new event but I doubt the majority would agree!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by theheron View Post
    The European Cup event was just after I started on Sandycove. They completely ignored the London Olympics though when they could of had loads of different things to reflect the wide spread of the olympics

As footballs are still in the mayors house, perhaps they will just roll out the European Cup adventures etc., unchanged
    The Olympics brand is licensed to the French and therefore they can't just make an Olympics event.

World
    Sandycove
    Id like to see some Medipacks in this event if BB are indeed going to have a world cup event (pleeease??)

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    they did it 2 years ago for the euros but was different. this year they have done it for the world cup so my guess is it will be every 2 years for this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    You would think it would be on test very soon, 12th of June is the big day, I have my eye set on the friary's and will be very disappointed if this event is just for the euro's (every four years)!!.

Reply to Thread