Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shop Bought Master of Martial Arts

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland

Shop Bought Master of Martial Arts

Currently on the Test Server the Master of Martial Arts is available for 6,999 gems.

When he was first placed there last September he was priced at 30,000 star coins along with his friend the The Legendary Veteran. I hope that BB has placed him on Test for gems so that people can try him but that when he comes to production servers he is again available for Star Coins. Otherwise it asks the question whats the point of Star Coins.

Regards,
    fish

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by fishslice View Post
    Currently on the Test Server the Master of Martial Arts is available for 6,999 gems.

When he was first placed there last September he was priced at 30,000 star coins along with his friend the The Legendary Veteran. I hope that BB has placed him on Test for gems so that people can try him but that when he comes to production servers he is again available for Star Coins. Otherwise it asks the question whats the point of Star Coins.

Regards,
    fish
    Presently (and realistically): Buy 100 gems and 1 day premium every week.

The rest are either silly purchases (resources?!) or not terribly value efficient (adventures).

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Why offer for star coins and then remove "due to complications" or whatever the excuse was and then relaunch for gems?... I hope your right fishslice and it is just for test purposes.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    they should add one for star coins and one for gems )

World
    Newfoundland
    Yeh only thing star coins seem any good for are 1 day premium chips, 100 gems and CLT/HLT adventure…and the odd Cat to get you out of a miss timed block.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I see the new weapon buffs that replace weak potion points and ranged support are now on test. Waste of star coins if you ask me. I wonder how long till MSE gets changed....

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Star coins were a great idea when first announced on test. I worked my socks off to get the 30k for the legendary vet and then it and the mma were pulled. Since going live all I bought were weak potions and ranged supports and occasionally a CLT. Now I got beans I can't spend, so not bothered about FT addies anymore and the other buffs have been pulled and are not gonna be nearly so attractive in their replacement form. Catapults are so buggy I'd rather lose the troops than lock an addie and have AWOL generals.

Star coins have become meaningless.

Time to rethink - more content for lv50 players and this time PLEASE make it exclusive to lv50 players and not watered down for the impatient mid 40s.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    Why offer for star coins and then remove "due to complications" or whatever the excuse was and then relaunch for gems?... I hope your right fishslice and it is just for test purposes.
    The complications were that Bluebyte doesn't earn money from StarCoin sales?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I totally understand if they sell MMA for gems, personally I would also understand if there would be a Major General version for gems too - simply they need money (a lot) to develop the game. Of course, I would love to see an MMA for Star Coins as well, 3 MMAs would rock!
    Apart from that I look forward to see other special generals in the future, for example a Cannon general or something else.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Or something that would make (TB) DB an useful adventure once again.
    Last edited by pavel1269; 08.05.14 at 14:57.

Reply to Thread