Reply to Thread

Thread: Mma

World
    Newfoundland

Mma

Can someone plz explain this benefites of MMA general:

What doest that mean? Does he need less army than veteran for same attack? What is that "first strike"? Is that for blocks? Plz, I don't understand all of that.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Briefly the MMA lets you do adventures that would usually require suicide waves before you get cannons, a good example would be Black knights. All camps and the dark castles can be taken out in one attack using recruits,cavalry,crossbows and elites. lower adventures such as IoTP and Dark priests can be done solely with recruits if you wanted to, this is because the generals first strike ability is like having 50 cavalry in-built.

Basically he will save loads of troops, give you access to better troop options, save losing a lot of cavalry. Then once you get cannons he just saves lots of recruits in many situations. He is generally better than a Veteran most of the time and on a par with a Major general some of the time.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you. I like this "the generals first strike ability is like having 50 cavalry in-built". :-)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I wonder if it could be beneficial to send this general with 1 recruit as a suicidal wave ... multiple times

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, that would save you a lot of cavalry and/or recruits, but it would cost you a lot of time. The extra adventures you could do in that time might be better than saving a few troops though. Especially if you are on premium time.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    MMA
    Damage 450-500
    Hit 80%

Cavalry
    Damage 5-10
    Hit 80%

Damage: Worst case 450/10 = 45 cavalry. Best case (very unlikely but theoretically possible) 500/5 = 100 cav. Average 490/9 = 54,4 cav.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This general is more useful for new player like myself since i cant build lots of troops in short time.. Sent him multiple times for suicide clearing jobs to save hell loads of recruits, i know recruits are cheap to make, but still recruits are very valuable since i can only make like 100 per day

Reply to Thread