Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log - 07/05/2014

World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log - 07/05/2014

The Change Log for this feedback thread can be found here.

Thank you!

BB_Ravel
    Last edited by BB_Ravel; 28.04.14 at 14:26.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Ravel, why is this change log being posted this week. Where is the change log for this week's maintenence? This is causing confusion already.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by FolquetTheGreat View Post
    Ravel, why is this change log being posted this week. Where is the change log for this week's maintenence? This is causing confusion already.
    This weeks change log is here http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...Log-30-04-2014

But you are right it would make sense to wait until this has done before posting the next one.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just read the news on my server. When are you planning to change the barracks GUI? This update again nothing .

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    If I already bought my Master of Martial Arts with eggs during the event, will I be able to buy a second one with gems?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    This weeks change log is here http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...Log-30-04-2014

But you are right it would make sense to wait until this has done before posting the next one.
    Im actually glad for the advance notices as in this instance especially, its telling me that BB are not yet ready to implement the new MSE buffs. That allows me another week of doing MSEs to get the old buff stacked up

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipez View Post
    If I already bought my Master of Martial Arts with eggs during the event, will I be able to buy a second one with gems?

And more importantly will I be able to buy the Master of Martial Arts with Star Coins as was the position when he was first released on test last year rather than via Gems which is the current position on test?

World
    Newfoundland
    The Master of Martial Arts general will be available for gems also and you will able to get it even if you already bought one for eggs.

The price will be 6999

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    The Master of Martial Arts general will be available for gems also and you will able to get it even if you already bought one for eggs.

The price will be 6999
    Is that "also" meaning you can buy one for star coins like intended when originally launched? or is that just saying you can buy one also if you got one at Easter? not very clear in your reply ravel.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I imagine its from Easter and Gems only PChamps - but I would love to be proved wrong.

If it is Easter & Gems only then its a shame BB only deemed it appropriate to respond to the MMA question that Felipez asked and not mine as well!

If its Star Coins and Gems then well done BB for sticking with what was originally released on TSOtest last year and help to ensure there is value associated with Star Coins rather than just suck every last gem out of the paying community.

Reply to Thread