Reply to Thread

Thread: bug or what?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Angry bug or what?

I have event quest: "earn 50 Easter eggs through very long treasure search" and in past 2 days I did get only 30 eggs on 1 hunt all other long hunts
    (I have 3 experienced (fast) and 3 normal explorers) that is 30 eggs in 9 long treasure searches

I have question - how can I finish event quest?

And I have statement : I spit on your 0-18-30-60 system of awards of event quests and adventure quests
    I have no words to tell you how I fells ill about that (all words suitable are banned on this forum - so read ALL banned words and you will have clue)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Its not polite to spit.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LjepiLeo View Post
    I have event quest: "earn 50 Easter eggs through very long treasure search" and in past 2 days I did get only 30 eggs on 1 hunt all other long hunts
    (I have 3 experienced (fast) and 3 normal explorers) that is 30 eggs in 9 long treasure searches

I have question - how can I finish event quest?

And I have statement : I spit on your 0-18-30-60 system of awards of event quests and adventure quests
    I have no words to tell you how I fells ill about that (all words suitable are banned on this forum - so read ALL banned words and you will have clue)
    Hello, you have said "earn 50 Easter eggs through very long treasure search" and then "that is 30 eggs in 9 long treasure searches" are you sending them out on the right search? because ofc very long and long are very different, I will assume you have been and its just a typo!! I said the other day on this very forum that this quest was going to be the hardest one to complete within the 2-3day time period. I understand your frustration in receiving this quest last, I fortunately dodged that bullet, To be honest it was the same thing last year too so its not a new issue, Having said that it really does need addressing by BB imo.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    of course that I send them to VERY LONG TREASURE SEARCH !! you can count trays (9)(very long for experience explorer = 24h; for normal explorer 48 hours)
    Last edited by LjepiLeo; 29.04.14 at 22:23.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBat View Post
    Its not polite to spit.
    ooo? do not say that
    (it is as low on insult what I can go)

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    BB have never recognised that it's a problem to have time limited quests with a random chance of success, and I doubt they ever will. Not a bug, an intentional design feature. Suck it up...

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Sometimes, you just get the shaft.
    Recently, I managed to get 3 times egg reward out of 30(!) searches, it's just the random number generator hating some of us.

As was said before, it's an intentional feature to frustrate players "You do the same thing like everyone else, but we don't complete the quest for you".
    It was really mad with last year's crisis quest, where some people had to spend thousands of recruits completing rare adventures just to fail that random number roll again and again. The "50 eggs" search quest is still a mild variant of what happened last year.

Reply to Thread