Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6 new zones

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

6 new zones

down each side of my island i have noticed there is loads of room for 3 zones each side. you could make an event out of unlocking each zone and maybe even the last zone is for lvl 50s to unlock or something. will give more room for players to expand and some fun event to unlock each zone one zone a week or something.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    WD and gr8 thourt Gazza, more room is always needed and welcomed

H0wD0Y0uD0
    i agree !

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Sounds a good idea gazza. Maybe each new zone could be level related starting at say level 30 when most have cleared their island. Gives new challenge for the experienced players and maybe a bigger challenge than a week would provide even more fun for them. Could also be used to unlock some new buildings. Sure there are all sorts of ideas to come, just need to convince the developers now lol.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 from me please

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I was thinking that additional zones could be "epic content", stuff that really drains resources to get, like:
    Boss: 6 Night Spawn, 244 Giant, camp immune to Weak Point Potion/Assassin.

Anyhow.
    More island space is seriously needed.
    In fact, island space kills the value of "Rare buildings" obtained from adventures, since those who have the opportunity to attain those "rare buildings" fairly easily don't even have the space to use them and somehow need to sell them tho those who want but cannot, who in turn happen to be the same people who have little purchasing power yada yada ...

Bluebyte could do a lot positively for the game by providing some extra space where we can display our 1000 trophies

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    let us build a bridge and have a second island

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    There might be a technical limitation to having a bigger island (remember, this is all powered by flash in a browser, and there's a lot of processing/graphics going on). However, it would of course be possible to have a different zone that you connect to (like an adventure) that you own. That would at least solve the technical limitations. Then we could have a form of 'ship' to move goods back and forth.

But from a 'story/lore' perspective, we are in charge of a single island and other people are in charge of other islands (like our brother who is in constant need of supplies). So not sure how that would work.

I think maybe a possible compromise is to have truly 'epic' buildings which have the power of many buildings but with a much smaller footprint. For example, 5 level 5 farms would collapse into a mega-farm (size of 1 farm but the power of 5).

But the reality to keep in mind is, no matter how much space BB gives us, we'll use it all and ask for more :P So we need I think another long term solution ^.^;

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sorry, we don't need more space.. We want more space.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Correction it's not space which is the problem, it's lack of build-able space which is.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread