Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gems collection

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Maintanance interuptions

Im really getting fed up of going all week logging on and getting to 6 ticks for the blue jewels only to have maintanance come up and i lose the full week it really should not interfere with the daily collection.

Its probably ok in the uk but for players outside the uk as i am in Australia it cuts off the week.
    About time it was rectified ad we werre compensated for losing the jewels i myself have lost over 1000 because of this.
    Please do something about it or I for one will stop playing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    There are other servers in different time zones which do not have their maintanance at the same time, I'm wondering both why you did not play on one of those and why you have waited so long to raise the issue.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Angry gems collection

Once again i comment on the weekly gems collection three times this week ive logged on to the game and three times ive lost the collection this is not good enough we know everyone gets problems but stop it affecting the collection this also applies to the maintanance we lost them at that time as well enough is enough your giving the impression your doing it so people buy the gems not going to happen with me your game isnt worth paying to play not a patch on the disc version which ive bought and played all 7 is a very poor relative time you got your act together and thought about the players this is also depleating my time on a adventure start thinking about the players and not yourselves.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Punctuation is your friend when venting.

And no idea what you are talking about, personally harvested weekly gem reward for months without break.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm not sure what he's on about. I get my weekly gems like clockwork for months, and have not seen a problem over the last 1.5 years.

Is he logging in every day? Not just 'sorta almost every day', not 'every 25 hours every day', but every every day?

If that's the case, then surely the thing to do is file a bug.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    He is talking about the game not recording you being active every day, and hence you miss out on the weekly 100 gems. Its happened twice to me, and 3 times to my girlfriend. I worked out a workaround that works for my system. Not sure if this will help others, but basically if I never log out and just remain logged in, this is when the game loses track of my activity.

So now I logout every night to ensure the game log me as active each time i login. It's been 2 weeks now and it seems to be working so far. It may just be a fluke, so time will tell. For now I will continue to logout every night just to make sure. It's a little annoying as my old clunker of a PC takes ages to get the flash game loaded each time..lol.

I sorely miss those 200 gems as I haven't spent a lot of money on this game, in all honesty I have bought a VET with real money. So the weekly gems are very nice to get, and when i don't get them it is a little upsetting. Luckily I not too upsetting, so I just swear at the game for about 10 seconds then I get over it. Haven't bothered to contact support about this either, as I couldn't be bothered...lol.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Ok for those of you that live in the UK you dont have a problem outside of the uk its a problem as i assume like most people you work or go to school I work therefore my time is limited to hen i can log on, as were at the moment 9 hours ahead of you and in winter 11 ahead it presents a problem.
    All im asking is on days the game is down dont let it affect the adventures or gems collection and yes i do log off and on everyday at the same time when the game allows it.
    For the person who commented on punctuation take a deep breath before reading.
    The other comment about different servers we get one here not a chioice.
    Oh and the person who has no idea what im talking about why answer if your not up on the subject.

World
    Newfoundland
    the settlers day is 3am to 3am march to oct, 1hr earlier rest of year (thats UK time), if your outside uk you will have to work out those times for your timezone, to get the daily login bonus, you need to login at least 1x during that 24hr period.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Or find a more appropriate server, I've never lost the weekly gems in 2 years, sad but true!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    if you miss out and have been on each day send a ticket they will give you ur lost gems they did with my wifes account.. they also said to log out using the log out button each day and log in so it activates

Reply to Thread