Reply to Thread

Thread: Coal Deposit missing ??!!

World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Coal Deposit missing ??!!

Hello settlers...i have a problem with the game...i own 3 geologists and whenever i send them to find coal deposits they return with empty hands.Why's that??In the other hand i find every time all the other deposits....stone , iron , even gold.Is it a game's bug??Please help...thank you.

World
    Sandycove
    Coal can only be found in sector 6 (mid-right) and sector 7 (top left), do you already own one of those 2?

World
    Newfoundland
    do you have storehouses in the sectors with coal deposits? (sector 7 and sector 8). Have you already found the maximum number of deposits? 3 in each sector (6 total). Had the deposits exhausted before you sent the geologists on the search?

Finally, occasionally i have a bug with marble searches where i'm told he failed because i have too many deposits, but if i refresh browser the empty deposits have actually been found.

****should read sector 7 and 6 not sector 8******
    Last edited by minion79; 30.04.14 at 18:48. Reason: incorrect sector information

World
    Newfoundland
    Aw i see...i haven't yet claimed none of these sectors 7 and 8.So i will orginize my military force in order to fight bandits there.But thank you all for your usefull answers....

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by minion79 View Post
    do you have storehouses in the sectors with coal deposits? (sector 7 and sector 8). Have you already found the maximum number of deposits? 3 in each sector (6 total). Had the deposits exhausted before you sent the geologists on the search?

Finally, occasionally i have a bug with marble searches where i'm told he failed because i have too many deposits, but if i refresh browser the empty deposits have actually been found.
    Yes minion i have no problem with all other deposits even marble...I always find 3 of each in the already claimed sectors of mine.The only building that i can't afford to build right now is the gold mine...So i first find only one deposit and i exaust it all before i move to the next one.Thank you.

Reply to Thread