Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Samurai are PAYING you to join them, i pay from 1k to 10k gc depending on level.

World
    Northisle

Wild Samurai are PAYING you to join them, i pay from 1k to 10k gc depending on level.

I personally pay the following for you to join our expert team
    Level 1-20 i pay 1,000 gc ( 500 when you join and 500 after 2 weeks )
    Level 20-40 i pay 2,000 gc ( 1000 when you join and 1000 after 2 weeks )
    Level 40-45 i pay 3,000 gc ( 1500 when you join and 1500 after 2 weeks )
    Level 45-49 i pay 5,000 gc ( 2500 when you join and 2500 after 2 weeks )
    Level 50 i pay 10,000 gc ( 5000 gc when you join and 5000 after 2 weeks )
    the above offer is only available for a LIMITED time only ( whisper or mail Samurai_Katana for more details )

We are accepting new members, please read the guild policy below before you apply to join.

We are currently doing 1 GQ every 1-2 days.

FREE GUILD BINGO LOTTERY in operation ( 10k gc prize, and must be active to collect the prize.)

Main guild policy -

1. We accept new low level members aslong as we have space and as long as they promise to be active at least once every 2 days ( on average ) this includes people removed for inactivity in the past as peoples lifestyles change from time to time, unless they have not done 3 guild quests in a row in which case they are not welcome back. Anyone who contacts either me or Lo4eath in relation to going away or being busy with real life will have a comment on their officers notes and will be pardoned for that period.

2. All major guild decisions will be put to all members for discussion ( usually via guild forum ) but no decision will be made unitil both Samurai and Lo4eath have had a chance to see the responces/discussions. ( if we are on holliday then the leader is in full controll of the guild and will make a decision without the other which will be of benefit to the guild members majority )

3. Promotions/demotions and removals from guild are excluded from discussions with members.

4. Please be aware if you do not complete the guild quest within a given time you could be removed from the guild in order for the guild quest to be completed, usually with an invite back to the guild.
    Wild Samurai

World
    Northisle
    oops can some mod please move this thread to the northisle recruitment section ty

Done
    Last edited by Fexno; 03.05.14 at 18:16.
    Wild Samurai

World
    Northisle
    Thank you so much
    Wild Samurai

World
    Northisle
    This offer is now closed ..... ( total people taking up this offer over the last few weeks = a big FAT 0 )

Something more productive has to be done to help guilds recruitment easier really .. it is IMPOSSIBLE to recruit on the forum .. after 3 years of trying with multiple guilds and multiple posts, even paying people to join gives a big fat 0 recruited from the forum over the last 3 years.

Utterly disappointed in only being able to recruit on the forum.
    Wild Samurai

Gracus
    I think most Guilds would agree with you SK. It really doesnt work on here, and I dont think there has ever been anyone we have recruited using this forum. Yet when people ask about Guilds in chat they are forwarded to this section. Waste of time. But we can but try

Reply to Thread