Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guides useful for low level players

World
    Newfoundland

Guides useful for low level players

The adventure guides present in this section of the forum are mostly (99.9%) favor only to high-level players.

There aren't any guide on adventures which doesn't incorporate the use of Crossbowmen, Elite Soldiers and Cannoneers.

I am unable to produce the above 3 due to level restrictions!!

I have a request to the creators of those fine adventure guides to make a pinned thread regarding the adventure guides without using any of Crossbowman, Elite Soldiers and Cannoneers.

Thanks.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you are going to moan please at least have a search first.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...arious-Authors

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    If you are going to moan please at least have a search first.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...arious-Authors
    I have taken a look at most of the guides stickered here!!!

And I have got Killste's guide already bookmarked.

Now if u think I am moaning here.... then provide me with what I want.

Your's reply is totally useless.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...enture-journal

Whilst a lot of the guides listed are out of date due to the changes in pathing, the camps and troops remain a good guide. Just remember to treat them as a guide and not as a walkthrough

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...enture-journal

Whilst a lot of the guides listed are out of date due to the changes in pathing, the camps and troops remain a good guide. Just remember to treat them as a guide and not as a walkthrough
    Thanks friend!!!

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Marauderer View Post
    I have a request to the creators of those fine adventure guides to make a pinned thread regarding the adventure guides without using any of Crossbowman, Elite Soldiers and Cannoneers.
    With very few excemptions, all my guides posted in Killste's thread have setups for all levels of players.
    Most of them do have blocks, but in most cases they are optional.

It might be daunting to find the setups for your specific player level, if you jump head first into one of my guides.
    Thus, I would recommend that you first read through my guide for Bounty Hunter.
    I know, you've already finished it, but it does contain some useful general information too.

Then, I would recommend that you try the Lost Skull, the Tropical Sun or the Sleeping Volcano to get an easy going into the world of my guides...

And if you want to try a block for the first time, do start with the Dark Priests.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Marauderer View Post
    I have taken a look at most of the guides stickered here!!!

And I have got Killste's guide already bookmarked.

Now if u think I am moaning here.... then provide me with what I want.

Your's reply is totally useless.
    Your reply is a total contradiction of your original post. You say there are no guides that do not incorporate the use of Crossbowmen, Elite Soldiers and Cannoneers. Yet you already have it book marked and are aware of it??

You need to think about what you want before you post as you say my reply was totally useless, I think it was your whole post that was totally useless.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Actually, the original post is totally correct - there are no guides that don't make use of xbows, elites and cannons.

What the OP appears to have missed is that many of those same guides ALSO provide options for lower level troops. ie, I think he just doesn't understand the guides...

And Daz, what on earth are you doing linking to sid's guides? These should never EVER be used anymore! It will just cause grief and more complaints from people saying "the block didn't work".

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PChamps View Post
    Your reply is a total contradiction of your original post. You say there are no guides that do not incorporate the use of Crossbowmen, Elite Soldiers and Cannoneers. Yet you already have it book marked and are aware of it??

You need to think about what you want before you post as you say my reply was totally useless, I think it was your whole post that was totally useless.
    lol!!!!

the guides have composition of troops without crssbwmen, elt sldrs and cannrs.... but after that when the attack description begins then there r composition of troops not applicable for me!!!

I think u have understood now!!!!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    With very few excemptions, all my guides posted in Killste's thread have setups for all levels of players.
    Most of them do have blocks, but in most cases they are optional.

It might be daunting to find the setups for your specific player level, if you jump head first into one of my guides.
    Thus, I would recommend that you first read through my guide for Bounty Hunter.
    I know, you've already finished it, but it does contain some useful general information too.

Then, I would recommend that you try the Lost Skull, the Tropical Sun or the Sleeping Volcano to get an easy going into the world of my guides...

And if you want to try a block for the first time, do start with the Dark Priests.
    Thanks friend!! I would look deeply into it.

Reply to Thread