Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guides useful for low level players

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerontius View Post
    Actually, the original post is totally correct - there are no guides that don't make use of xbows, elites and cannons.

What the OP appears to have missed is that many of those same guides ALSO provide options for lower level troops. ie, I think he just doesn't understand the guides...

And Daz, what on earth are you doing linking to sid's guides? These should never EVER be used anymore! It will just cause grief and more complaints from people saying "the block didn't work".
    Thanks for supporting the cause.

Sid's guides might be old... but atleast it says which camp to hit with what approx. composition of troops at my level. And I would be extra careful with the guide.

World
    Newfoundland
    To the MODs please.... close this thread please.

A very helpful soul have taught me how to use a combat simulator in the best way to calculate troops....

I am sorry if I was rude or ignorant. I just didn't have the combat calculation knowledge.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    It still takes considerable experience to calculate and set up blocks correctly if you don't have access to the troops used in other guides. Especially elites are used extensively for blocks which bars anyone below level 41 from using most guides.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    good guides

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Marauderer View Post
    Thanks for supporting the cause.

Sid's guides might be old... but atleast it says which camp to hit with what approx. composition of troops at my level. And I would be extra careful with the guide.

Ha Ha

I didn't "Join your cause", I said YOU had problems with understanding the guides...

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Marauderer I think you need to have a good read of the guides as you clearly do not understand them, a bit like Geronthius has just said you totally misinterpreted what he said to you.

I am not trying to argue, or insult but all the guides for low levels players that use a range of all troop kinds are available on here. What you will usually find is the guide will give many different setups in the same guide, so I take it as you see crossbows and elite soliders you are instantly thinking the whole guide means you need them. That is why I am saying have a GOOD read of them.

Reply to Thread