Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: (Guide) World cup 2014

World
    Newfoundland
    medium search's are broken on test atm, I will test this but after a fix

I imagine they will offer 0-3 footballs, 0-4-8? collectables.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 10.05.14 at 17:00.

World
    Newfoundland
    I forgot the doors:

And what is inside:

In special doors u can choose what u want:

World
    Newfoundland
    And that adventures are not same as in 2012!!!
    For finish adventure we'll need those items made in PH:

Last edited by JessieSun; 10.05.14 at 19:22.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you for the excellent information so far If you don't mind I have another question.

I got the fast explorer early during the Easter event and that was a great decision - so plan to get at least one even faster explorers from this event as soon as possible. That means getting hold of footballs of course. I will almost certainly not have nearly enough coin to buy sufficient, so am considering spending gems.

In the "Adventure Window" screenshot it mentions "Pandur's Sports Box in the Shop" as a way to get footballs on a random chance - do you happen to know what the cost and/or chances are please?

Also in the "Merchant" screenshot there is a "Small Fan Package" that looks as though it may provide footballs for gems - but this isn't mentioned as a way to get footballs. Is this something from previous years that may not be available, or if it will be available doesn't give footballs?

World
    Newfoundland
    Hiya

Unfortunately there is no such thing as a "Pandur's Sports Box" I really don't know what's going on with it at the moment, Did dev's forget? Is it planned in an update? I really couldn't answer sorry.

As for the "Small Fan Package", That is in the merchant on test right now, its 199 gems for 250 footballs, I think its a very reasonable deal.

You are more than welcome for the info I hope to do a lot more yet.

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to achieve 2k + footballs without spending Gems. We are at minimum 1100 from loot (non premium) 270 from quests 60 minimum from the calendar there is 1430 minimum, not including what you can find on your island and from t hunts. As long as they get the balance of collectables right.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you again

My reasoning is that although by the end of the event we hope to have accumulated enough footballs to buy a super fast explorer (or maybe a friary for those with too many explorers already!); getting hold of one super explorer nearer the beginning should add quite a few more footballs to the end total.

So a quick calculation is 1990 gems required to get hold of the first one as soon as the event starts. Although that looks a bit expensive when "normal" fast explorers are only 995 gems from the shop (1 1/3 times more adjusted for the speed I think), it's still worth considering. Many thanks.
    Last edited by VVidi; 11.05.14 at 08:04.

World
    Newfoundland
    I like your style

World
    Newfoundland
    There is only "master arhitect box" and I bought all 20, and got 2 manors, 3 pirate residences and rest was decorations like rabbit statues, christmass trees, pavilions.

Every week is one chain of 8 quests and laast reward is 100 footballs:

(In this ecample I finished 4 quests in chain.)

Reward for finishing adventures are footballs also:

but it is not easy to do that quests because u need lot of different collectibles for all that buffs. So you can do that quest whole week, or more. It is good adventure is 12 days long.

Yes, 250 footballs for 199 gems:

And sometimes u get footballs from calendar, I got 30 footballs 8th day.
    Last edited by JessieSun; 11.05.14 at 12:37.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hello Jessie, I would like to know what information you are basing this on please? "Every week is one chain of 8 quests and laast reward is 100 footballs" Seems a bold statement considering we are under 14 days in. Also the second quest was issued before the first was complete to me and I completed the first quest chain on the 4th of May, 3-4 days after the release , So that would be two quest chains within 96hours, Not a seven day gap . This second quest chain cant be completed till the 4th week (28 days), I don't 100% know how it will unfold, but I don't think that statement is accurate
    Last edited by Brayarg; 11.05.14 at 23:36.

World
    Newfoundland
    My apologies, I just assumed new chain is every week, like was on Easter event.

Reply to Thread