Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: (Guide) World cup 2014

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1980 View Post
    why would there be Swedish flag ? They have not qualify for World Cup
    if you look at the first page, there is a Swedish flag in the pic that should be gone thou by time it hits live lol I wont hold my breath thou on that lol

World
    Northisle
    the previous football event was easy : get your soldiers and rush over the field. Now, it seems you have to think to make your strategy. And instead of soldiers, buffs will do the attack.
    Difficult. Especially for a "no sport addict" like me. I don't even know against who our national team is playing.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykew2012 View Post
    the previous football event was easy : get your soldiers and rush over the field. Now, it seems you have to think to make your strategy. And instead of soldiers, buffs will do the attack.
    Difficult. Especially for a "no sport addict" like me. I don't even know against who our national team is playing.
    If I'm completely honest with you I preferred the euro event in 2012 to this, But above all I'm grateful for the opportunity to gain gem items for free, I know a lot of games don't really offer that opportunity.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykew2012 View Post
    Difficult. Especially for a "no sport addict" like me...
    I too am no fan of football or any similar game, nor am I enthralled by soldiers and battles and stuff like that.

But when I was young I would play games with my boy friends which were often full of that kind of thing. The enjoyment was in playing the game - and beating them of course, not the fact that it was soldiers or proving that I could kick a ball.

So when I play TSO that's why I get excited about this event - that's because it's entertaining - not for the content (which could equally be green space aliens taking over my island) but because the game itself is good.

Sorry if I woffle sometimes

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    you say a lot of times skilled and unskilled explorers - what exaxtly does it take for the explorer to become skilled?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LyngeJakobsen01 View Post
    you say a lot of times skilled and unskilled explorers - what exaxtly does it take for the explorer to become skilled?
    I am sorry I will have to be brief as I need to go to bed,
    Do you know how to upgrade an explorer with tombs? manuscripts and codex's? If you do this is what I mean by skilled and unskilled, I upgraded them with treasure hunt time reductions and sturdy shovel.

If you don't know what I am talking about First off open your star menu and click any of your explorers, The tab that opens will have an icon at the top right corner, called "open skill tree" open it by clicking it, That will show you the skill tree and this is where you invest tombs etc.... to create tombs etc you will need to build a bookbinder, Its in the buildings tab, intermediate section, You will also need other buildings to, to create the resources that the bookbinder needs.

I hope this make sence, sorry if not its real close to my bed time.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LyngeJakobsen01 View Post
    A Bookbinder to make manuscripts, tomes and codices to invest in an explorer's/scout's
    skill tree.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 12.06.14 at 07:01.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you very much for the guides.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    even with a prem you still wouldn't be able to buy a lucky explorer at 2,499

World
    Newfoundland
    I think that depends on semi and quarter final rewards, I expect to get minimum 2 explorers from this event, I wont be spending gems or a huge amount of coin either.

Reply to Thread