Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: (Guide) World cup 2014

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Just a suggestion: wait as long as possible, collecting collectibles, producing needed buffs and then complete all the adventures and quests as late as possible with a 1 day premium for the extra 50 footballs per adventure.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Is it possible that the 'Reserve Bench' category in the Merchant did not get through?
    I don't have it.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Meurtje View Post
    Is it possible that the 'Reserve Bench' category in the Merchant did not get through?
    I don't have it.
    As far as I know nobody got it. It was on the test server as you can see from Brayarg's excellent guide. No announcements have been made that I can find which indicate it's an oversight or deliberate. I guess we will have to wait until Thursday maintenance to see if it appears then, and if it doesn't I guess it won't this year.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I sent off an explorer on a long hunt before maintenance (long not extra long) and came back after maintenance with 2 lots of 3 footballs. I think maybe they've fixed the odds. This may be a one-off but it's looking good.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by VVidi View Post
    I sent off an explorer on a long hunt before maintenance (long not extra long) and came back after maintenance with 2 lots of 3 footballs. I think maybe they've fixed the odds. This may be a one-off but it's looking good.
    still three slots, 1 * 8 or 12 collectable and 3 + 3 footballs?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I'm sorry, I'm not nearly as observant and/or recordive as you - I was too excited about finding 3+3 footballs. It was a super-fast explorer (yes - I did get one as planned). It was quite a good haul with a buff plus a few collectibles too but I didn't count them. Sent out this morning on a long hunt as I said.

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sorry, I'm not nearly as observant and/or recordive as you - I was too excited about finding 3+3 footballs. It was a super-fast explorer (yes - I did get one as planned). It was quite a good haul with a buff plus a few collectibles too but I didn't count them. Sent out this morning on a long hunt as I said.

Ah was it the lucky? I didn't get a chance to test them fully unfortunately the event was pulled far to quickly... I did play around a little with them and if I remember correctly I believe there could have been a 4th slot on them

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the response. Let's wait and see then

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    Tried another long search on my lucky overnight: 20 EWL;1 Harvest Ritual;8 Helmet;8 Twister;8 Grease;3+3 football. Also tried a medium search on one of my tavern explorers overnight: 200 Marble;8 Studs;8 Studs;3 football, but of course that results could be the RNG being mean anyway. I don't have enough explorers to test properly.

World
    Newfoundland
    Tried another long search on my lucky overnight: 20 EWL;1 Harvest Ritual;8 Helmet;8 Twister;8 Grease;3+3 football. Also tried a medium search on one of my tavern explorers overnight: 200 Marble;8 Studs;8 Studs;3 football, but of course that results could be the RNG being mean anyway. I don't have enough explorers to test properly.
    Hiya VVidi , Thank you for the info, What skills did the super duper lucky explorer have, if any? I will make some time to squeeze the info in !!

Be interesting to see if very long skilled would/could yield 23/23/23/10/10 footballs or unskilled 16/16/16/6/6
    Last edited by Brayarg; 19.06.14 at 08:23.

Reply to Thread