Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: (Guide) World cup 2014

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    Hello, The second quest chain consists of 6 sub quests, them 6 sub quest are just complete xyz football match's, In all honesty there is no real reason to even give the "quest chain" a second thought, Its a bit of an unimaginative let down really. I personally have around 6-7 1 day premiums so I will break it up a little, Its down to individual circumstances, As long as all 7 get completed on premium time, its no big drama how when and where
    OH. I guess there is also a 'waiting' quest chain right? So I suppose yea. You could just do them all in 1 day. Since the second quest chain will appear as waiting queue until you finish the first... I'm assuming that will be the case.

World
    Newfoundland
    On the test server the second chain became available as soon as you completed the first chain, within seconds. It isn't like Easter where they are spaced 7 days apart, The only thing holding us back is the calendar. I personally think its a shame more wasn't done with the quest line, its very uninspiring.

World
    Northisle
    where do you get the first group stage match from? is it as a reward for completing the introductory quest because i don't see it showing as one of the rewards?

World
    Newfoundland
    Every match is received from the calendar, behind every green door is one match

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    1st thanks for this, it helps.

2ndly, from what I can see there is no reason to rush doing even the practice match - you may as well wait/produce all the buffs you'll need for all matches, and then blitz all of the matches on 1-2 days premium closer to the end. Or is there a compelling reason not to? will you miss out on stuff in the meantime?

World
    Sandycove
    can this guide be stickied? would make it easier for folk to find

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Well done Brayarg great post thanks for taking the time

World
    Newfoundland
    You are most welcome It really was a pleasure to do!!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    I sent out 17 explorers on short searches, 5 of my unskilled guys came back with footballs. 4 of them with 6 balls 1 with 3 balls. Is it possible that BB have increased the number of balls found since this event was seen on test?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Yes it is The last we saw of it on Test was May the 15th/16th, I have been expecting some changes, Was there any differences with the other collectables? I will update the guide with your findings. Thank you for sharing the information.

While It was on test I did ask BB for short/medium/long search's to be changed so they offered the same perks that very long did (just in smaller quantities) Maybe they acted upon that? It seemed on test to penalise the newer player, I just didn't think that was right.

Reply to Thread