[ 8 threads with the same suggestion merged in ]

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by fexno View Post
    [ 8 threads with the same suggestion merged in ]
    GJ...thanks!
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    This would be a very useful modification.
    But not just this. I would like sell 50 Chocolate Rabbit, that is nightmare now

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    As the game currently works, the Star Menu is nothing more than a click-intensive extension of the general Storage area.

I know many players, myself included, who use the Star Menu as wealth container for items not fitting into main storage.
    Got 600k pinewood logs, but only 18k storage? No problem, the rest ist "starred" anyways.

That said, here's my solution:
    1) SIGNIFICANTLY increase the storage provided by regular buildings (maybe x10!)
    2) Move ALL stored trade goods in the Star Menu into storage.
    3) Simply don't permit stored trade goods in Star Menu: Abolish the concept!

There, problem solved.
    At least for trade goods.

Leaves refills, buffs and adventures.

Solution for buffs:
    Give us ONE "buff menu" where we select the buff, then building. In this buff menu, each type of buff is 1 item, it is filtered to only list buffs we have at least 1, and it stacks just like regular resources.

Solution for refills:
    Treat exactly like buffs, except that they have a selector "how many" we want to use on 1 click.

Solution for adventures:
    Similar to buffs. Give us 1 adventure menu where we can select one of the adventures we have. It may list the amount of that adventure we have, but since it's not possible to start more than 1 adventure at a time, I don't need to see 21893120 icons for 321893120 Sons of the Veld, one is enough!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post
    As the game currently works, the Star Menu is nothing more than a click-intensive extension of the general Storage area.

I know many players, myself included, who use the Star Menu as wealth container for items not fitting into main storage.
    Got 600k pinewood logs, but only 18k storage? No problem, the rest ist "starred" anyways.

1) SIGNIFICANTLY increase the storage provided by regular buildings (maybe x10!)

There, problem solved.
    At least for trade goods.
    No, nothing is solved by just abolish the "trade goods in Star Menu"-concept. There are reasons why things end up there. Just think some more about it and you'll know what I mean. =)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    think for some reason BB feeI Iike aII these cIicks mean more money hahaha wrong!!!!!! in what u are doing u are actuaIIy putting pIayers off actuaIIy pIaying the game because they are spending most of their time cIicking away on meaningIess cIicks instead of actuaIIy pIaying the game how it shouId be pIayed, ok if u work out if u get x amount of money for every cIick on the game so u make as many cIicks as u can.. in essence u are taking away actuaI game pIay which with Iess cIicks i.e. Iess invoIvement in the game creates more time of the game being pIayed i know if im pIaying a game and i get a IittIe bored at some points i wiII be more IikeIy to spend in game currency but i cant do that if im 2 busy buiIding 8k troops or 500k fish dep/meat dep etc maybe i am missing the point

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    No, nothing is solved by just abolish the "trade goods in Star Menu"-concept. There are reasons why things end up there. Just think some more about it and you'll know what I mean. =)
    Only reason for trade goods to go there is not having enough storage space, which is why I advocated as first measure to significantly increase storage ...
    Clue me in if I'm wrong and you have other reasons, besides running out of storage, to put coins, wooden planks or weapons in there.

Please note how settlers are not "trade goods" ;-)

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Storage will still get filled up and then there will be things like rewards and other stuff that can't be handled without the star menu.
    The exploit issue you're mentioning wouldn't go away.. Just change format and place.. To the mailbox.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpielein View Post

!
    i wish i could've slap u...for that suggestion..

World
    Northisle
    still waiting

Reply to Thread