World
    Sandycove
    but i give the idea a +1 tho
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by matie2506 View Post
    copied somethings bit too much m8 like i see you have 17 fish farms in the star menu you showed Which.... is not possible to have limit is 3 atm
    In regards of fish farms you already got the reply and I got mine (12) during first week.

Then about image, it was captured with a quickly made automated app by me that looped the menu by clicking 3 times and taking screenshots and finally stitching them together. Problem is that my island is so filled that I get short pauses in the game and it caused some clicks to be missed or doubled so some lines are twice there and some completely missing

I did not bother to retry or fix anything since the point was clear and shows BB what a mess the menu generally is anyways. Here was older capture from menu where last column was more correct but then some other not: starmenu2.jpg
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 05.11.14 at 20:34.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Come on Ravel, start slapping them. Got so much junk sat in my star. Can't be bothered to move it out while it's all split it's so tedious. We're going to get some rubbish PVP, nerfed explorers with stupid 3h cooldown on everything (making the shorter searches pointless), wrecked combat system, broken resource chains. We just want to have stacked star, improved (quicker) buffing and better barracks UI but instead we just get loads of broken rubbish no one wants!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Resources in the star

Hi BB,

would it be possible that you could work on something that gave us the opportunity to stack our resources into only one stack? And when we add it to our storage again, we could decide how much of the good we want to add.

/Arthur

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I might be single handled lagging the game with my hundreds upon hundreds of rows in the star menu from non-auto-stacking Don't forget Buffs (can't say build a bigger storage house to hold it all)

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    The new lucky explorers have worked hard on filling my star menu with hundreds upon hundreds of buffs. A way to stack them would be wonderful even if you only get 25 stacks.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    I have 5800+ stacks of buffs, 800 adventures and 223 buildings rotting in my Star at the moment.
    I guess somebody wants to educate me now that returning 5000+ items with numbers 1-25 attached from a query is producing less load than returning 50 entries with bigger numbers attached.

Because we all know 10Mb < 100kb, right?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Star Menu Stacker.

This has more than likely been suggested before.

But I am sure many players find it time consuming to have to click multiple entries from Star Menu into Mayors house, or Mass Buffing.

There should be an Item Stack option in the SM so that multiples of one item/buff can be stacked with one another.

It would be a much faster process, and make the Star Menu look a bit more tidy. I know that having 1 of certain buffs (cookies, red settlers cheese sandwiches) can make for several lines of wasted space.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    a mass-stack and single-split functionality would be awesome.

hit [stack] and everything (including adventures, baskets (no more stack limit in star menu!) and buildings stack ontop of eachother.

then If I want to send someone 100 feasts, I click [split stack], click on my stack of 4356 feasts and enter "100" and press [OK]. Boom 1 stack of 4256 feasts and 1 of 100 to easily send to someone.

Seriously how can a feature like this not be in the game already -_-, it's like the developers don't play the game themselves at all or these QoL (Quality of Life) changes would have been in here looooooooooooooooooooong ago.

Reply to Thread