Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Stack stuff in the star menu!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

+1 to the pin idea. I think that is one of a few niggling inconsistencies with the GUI.
    The build menu has a pin, so why not the star menu too?
    If you select the wrong job for an explorer then 'cancel', you can reselect a different job.
    If you select the wrong job for a geologist then 'cancel', the window closes & needs to be reopened.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    The developers dont realise settlers are busy creatures, and the Island and production grows. At the beginning it's fun to get loot and you're happy to add it to the star menu. Or to feed the fish twice a week.

But the developers gave us level 5 buildings, extra building licences, veteran generals, and lots of people have a true empire by now. It's not fun anymore to add 20k fishfood a day, to add the loot from lots of adventures, build 1000 recruits with 25 at a time, or add the always usefull star coins to the mayor house.

It is time the developers introduce something to reduce the clicks, it is getting out of hand with a well developed Island. The new trade system introduced more clicks if you want to trade baskets or anything else that is stored in batches in the star menu. Star coins are new too, and also add more clicks. Both things not a big issue on its own, but they do add to the already silly amount. The developers should pay a bit more attention to player-experience, and how we play and enjoy the game.

It's an old complaint, the solution is easy. Would be nice if we at least got a word on how the devs think about it. Are they working on it, or why do they feel the current situation is fine? Dantesama always stated the developers listened to us, the failure to answer to such old and easy suggestions tells me they dont.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I would agree but take it further and say they need to take a good look at every aspect of this game which requires more clicking than needed. It is a massive pain to play at the moment once you get to higher level they are probably driving people insane with the new adventures needing thousands of barracks clicks per adventure.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    I've suggested this before. We need a button to click once in the star menu to transfer items directly to the mayor.

Currently this game has too many clicks to achieve a simple task that can be done in 1 click.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Or even in the treasure search / adv loot email have an 'send straight to mayor' button in there, instead of 'accept' -> click start -> click each one into mayor

World
    Newfoundland

Combining inventory items

Hi BB,

please could you implement combining items by drag and drop in STAR menu... Like i have 23 Irmas bags and 19 Irams bags in another suit, so because of trading LOTsit would be nice to have possibility of combining those two to get 25 Irmas and 17 Irmas...

Tnx
    Just be yourself... Your soul is the God... Find the way to your true reality... Help others to help yourself... We all are One!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Wouldn't that be easier to do by using the Provision House to make 25 Irmas when you can, instead of making 23? If you wish to trade a set of 25, then you should aim to make a set of 25. Surely it can't take too much longer to make another 240 fish, 120 bread and 40 sausages to get a complete set?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Now we have the new trading office where you can split the stacks it should just be 1 huge stack of all your baskets anyway. Same for adventures, instead of taking up 2 pages for wots it would just say wots (40). Save our star menu clutter and massively reduce the number of rows in the database hopefully speeding everything up

PS: remove the splitting of gold refills etc, that is idiotic. It should be 5 +300 gold refills as 1 item, then you can split that and trade someone 1 or 2 from the 5. Currently you get 5 separate +300 refills and you can split one and offer a +1 gold refill. It makes no sense. The +300 is 1 item that shouldn't be splittable

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    What about items some players don't want to be stacked, namely deposit refills. I need 4 x fish food, 5 x deer musk because I have 4 fish and 5 meat deposits which my production uses.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Simple to fix that one when you click a refill and click the deposit it should popup and ask how much refill you want to stick in there, just like you can now sell a refill and choose the amount you list.

Reply to Thread