Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stack stuff in the star menu!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Combining resources/buffs

How about a button that combines / splits the resources in the Star Menu?

Example:
    you have 10 stacks of 350 Hardwood planks
    in stead of having to open Star menu, click planks, click Mayor's house x 10
    add a button that combines the 10 stacks in 1 stack of 3500, so you only have to click once..
    (same goes for fish food / musk deer fragrance / perhaps even buff baskets so you can have like a 100 buffs in stead of only 25)

and/or perhaps one that works the other way, where you can break down stacks into smaller ones...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

why so many clicks to transfer stuff from the star menu?

After an adventure, or a night's production at the provision house, we sometimes have to transfer several items from the star menu to the mayor's house. Why can't the star menu stay open until we're done with all the transfers. It's annoying me more and more to have to click to open the menu again, and again, and again.
    And how about a way to select several items (multiple selection) before moving them over to the mayor's house.

Ciksi

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree the same goes for sending generals

World
    Newfoundland
    OMG yes ! and to trade items like red setters that can only be sent 1 at a time.

BB need to introduce a check box system, to speed these things up

Last edited by BB_Saqui; 30.09.16 at 12:11.
    BAAAHHHHHJJJAAA
    Noun (bah, yah)
    Extreme articulation of both negative and positive exuberance

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    I only do longest possible searches with my explorers, even when a shorter one would suit my schedule better, as it's too tiresome to have to open every mail (lag) individually, then accept the rewards individually, then move them from star menu to the storage (more lag), again, individually. I think I calculated earlier when discussing this topic that I need to do a minimum of 100+ clicks from the moment my explorers return to the moment they're back on the run and stuff is placed in my inventory. Add 3 sec of lag between each click and you get a minimum of 5 minutes of mundane click click clicking to something you wouldn't bother spending more than 20 seconds on.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciksi46 View Post
    After an adventure, or a night's production at the provision house, we sometimes have to transfer several items from the star menu to the mayor's house. Why can't the star menu stay open until we're done with all the transfers. It's annoying me more and more to have to click to open the menu again, and again, and again.
    And how about a way to select several items (multiple selection) before moving them over to the mayor's house.

Ciksi

lol this exactly how i felt having to move all the balloons over hehehe but it is annoying sometimes when you have a lot of things to shift over

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same irritation with the economy view.

I wish the economy view would open at the resource production detailed view i was last at before i leave it when i click on a production unit, instead of having to click same 3 items every time:

open economy
    . open resource group
    .. open resource production view
    ... open resource production detailed view
    .... click on reosurce unit (exit economy view)
    Last edited by Bottlecap; 16.08.13 at 19:41.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu10093 View Post
    lol this exactly how i felt having to move all the balloons over hehehe but it is annoying sometimes when you have a lot of things to shift over
    Yes, with the balloons, it was extreme. and I didn't have a huge production myself with a level 3 only PH.

Flesh Eating Mushroom Keen Commentor SwampHen's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    It's the same with the barracks and prov house. Please feel free to add a post to my thread on the barracks and prov house, Ciksi46. BB_Alpaca has already forwarded our ideas to the development team, but I reckon the more posts the better.

World
    Newfoundland
    I think that a "pin" button like the one in building menu would be the best solution.

This way you can keep the Star Menu open while transferring loot, but you can have it closed after selecting other things like buffs. Star Menu is big, would be annoying to have it in the way or to have to close it every time you want to buff buildings.

Reply to Thread