Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Stack stuff in the star menu!

World
    Newfoundland
    Just think about all the praise you would get BB if this was implemented....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    ++1
    really looking forward to stack option in the star menu..

fangerious

Stacking in the star menu

I know it's only a minor annoyance, but is there a reason why we won't be able to stack or split buffs/resources in the star menu?
    It really is hard to navigate when having a lot of stuff.
    Also - it would be nice if there was an "adventure" tab instead of just "misc".

World
    Newfoundland
    This post need to be at the top. Stop dev of new stuff for a sec and make it happend, how hard can it be...

Make the post a sticky

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    have BB intentionally made swapping mother's,pasta,endless energy,roast duck,whips&carrot,harvest ritual,helpful scarecrow,damascene hammer,exotic fruit basket plus others, as frustrating and as annoying as possible to stop friends from actually buffing you with them because that what it seems to me....
    who the hell is going to sit there clicking to send and clicking to recieve these buffs 1 at a time,especially now with the lucky explorers ...all this causes is mass's of 1 slot buffs in star menu which are hard to find some one to place for you....i have an abundance of harvest ritual/helpful scarecrow plus others which will proberly never get used as asking some one to do all the extra clicking is ridiculous....how did the developers ever let this one pass with out fixing it...
    after playing this game for over a year it seems everything they do is to cause fustration/annoyance to the players...do they think the more the do this the more gems people will buy..wrong all it does all it does is make people leave cause they cant any more stupid implementation of very simple stuff.
    BB need to go and employ some one who actually knows something about game play instead of the knownothings they have now,maybe then things can start to get sorted.....
    Last edited by ATHTHEMANIAC; 28.08.14 at 08:31.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Thread started 29.03.13 20:51. Probably suggested about 87 times before this as well. 18 months and still not done. This is #1 priority update, nothing else matters. I have almost 500 1 star coin "stacks" sat in my inventory. It's moronic. Just stack everything already and do it quickly. Rather have this than a halloween event where I have to click a billion times to get those stupid golems killed

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    The interface already used for storehouses would work nicely for this - shouldn't take much work to implement for star menu items instead...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazgod View Post
    Thread started 29.03.13 20:51. Probably suggested about 87 times before this as well. 18 months and still not done. This is #1 priority update, nothing else matters. I have almost 500 1 star coin "stacks" sat in my inventory. It's moronic. Just stack everything already and do it quickly. Rather have this than a halloween event where I have to click a billion times to get those stupid golems killed
    Just how many #1 priority updates have you got ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Northisle
    Stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting
    This goes back a long way and cant even get a response from BB even after 160 posts....???????????????....................

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Bump! Stacking stuff, especially buffs and adventures, would be really helpful option since star menu is overloaded nowadays.

Reply to Thread