Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Stack stuff in the star menu!

World
    Northisle
    The ability to stack buffs, even if only up to a limit, would be a great improvement to this beautiful game.
    *Price Lists, Value Calculations, Adventure Guides, Helpful Links*

Join us on Forum Groups, Facebook and Google+

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good idea but I think anything that makes you spend less time on here and ultimately less gems wont happen.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Bump. Auto stack please. 1 day of lootspots. Losing the will to play this "game". Do you make money per click or something? XD

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Good idea,
    I have seen it done at Anno Online a few months ago ,they added a merge and split option in the menu and it works fine.
    Would be nice to be able to sell adventures,glue enz... in pack instead of one by one and getting all the stuff in the mayor's house with one click.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pat5019 View Post
    Good idea,
    I have seen it done at Anno Online a few months ago ,they added a merge and split option in the menu and it works fine.
    Would be nice to be able to sell adventures,glue enz... in pack instead of one by one and getting all the stuff in the mayor's house with one click.
    Seems the devs are harvesting all our suggestions from here and taking them over to Anno Online. Theres a lot of features on there that were suggested here before that game even come out, yet never been implemented here.

World
    Newfoundland
    This is very much long overdue indeed

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    17.01.14 11:17 #28
    BB_Ravel

2 months now. This should have been implemented before nerfing the WPP and whatever other thing it was being nerfed. That wasn't hurting anyone, they could have made that change during the testing when it was clearly overpower, even allowing adventures to be completed without sending a single general.

I have 32 stupid single star coin stacks in my menu. I am losing the will to play when I'm just punished with redundant clicking if I do adventures.

Scrolling up I have 12 small stacks of sausages, 8 stack of salt and then I get to an even more irritating problem, namely, treasure search loot. I have about 30 stacks of small amounts of hwp and the same amount of marble from about 2 days of treasure searches. I refuse to click star, 200 hwp, mayor, star, hwp, mayor like 30 times a day! It's ridiculous. It is a PRIORITY UPDATE. I don't want easter, I don't want a rubbish world cup event which I 100% guarantee will just require an endless amount more clicking, I don't want a terrible golem event which (guess what) requires stupid amounts of clicking. You need 500 balloons to kill his first heart? Well go click them 25 at a time, and then go click each stack of those to attack him one at a time :yawn:

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Is something new in this area?
    I have few hundreds icons with map fragments in star menu.

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

+1
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

Reply to Thread