Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Stack stuff in the star menu!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    If we atleast could add stuff to storage by dropping on any store house - then we could add whenever we get the stuff and whatever we're doing (outside sector 1).
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle

Stack stuff in the star menu!

For goodness sake, why do all those items clutter our star menu?

This is what merely the "Exotic Basket" and "Chocolate rabbit" section in my star menu looks like: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78...k_starmenu.png

--- and I'm seriously being gracious here: My "buffs" star menu has over 2000 slots used!
    (external link because I don't want to clutter the forum like Bluebyte clutters my star menu)

Why can't we just get this instead?

Last edited by Sharpielein; 08.05.14 at 19:42.

World
    Newfoundland
    would be so awesome. would make it much easier to trade too. i hate selling 1 adventure or buff at a time.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is one of those simple suggestions that would make so many players happy that pops up time and time again. Yet BB rather spend the time adding useless content that no one wants or needs.

Bluebyte listen to your customers before you push them all away. I spend more time on the forum moaning than I do playing this game now as it has got to that stage where I just think why bother? Its no longer fun, you do not listen to us.

When the game was new and the star menu had only a dozen items this was ideal, just like when the game was new and making 25 troops at a time was all that was needed. Things need to evolve, I personally think this year will be make or break for settlers with a lot of the long term players leaving unless there are drastic changes. I already know a lot of people who no longer play.
    Last edited by PChamps; 08.05.14 at 20:32.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 on all the above. Its a shame the same requests keep cropping up all the time yet the devs themselves will not acknowledge whether or not it can be done. This alone would help us a little to at least understand why they wont do it.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Its ideas like this that should have been appearing in previous developer diarys, even if they are deemed low priority or added a little at a time. Its no fun to transfer from mail > star menu > mayor's house over and over.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    I might just quit sending out my explorers on treasure searches. The occasional granite is nice but I'm sick of clicking through the endless mail-star-mayor with every single item. The "treasure" for even very long search can be just 10 titanium ore or saltpeter. Why do I need to add resources to my storage in stacks of 10 at a time? Even better than stacking in the star menu, let the rewards skip this phase entirely and pass them through directly to the storage.

+1 to stacking of buffs/adventures and the like that belongs to the star menu. For resources, they don't need to be there to begin with.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    This should be a priority. Its players who are keeping this game alive. Please someone, start listening to us.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1
    I'm asking for this "merge" option for months
    would be the most useful improvement IMO

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    It's not worth saying if this is a good idea or not due to the fact that this issue has been raised so many time in the past. I suggest the forum mods merge this with one of the older threads.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread