Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroic little tailor

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Unhappy Heroic little tailor

Instructions :To attack camp 25 Attack L7 it C25 will intercept recall right after battle.

Problem is that after the battle with camp 25 the retreat button would not operate so sustained a loss of 135 crossbows.
    I am the second person in my guild to have this problem. Gdadious

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    How long can you wait after the attack is completed before it attacks the next camp. If its only a few seconds, that may not be enough for the 'lag' to register completion and retreat orders. Best to not do that strategy when the second camp is adjacent to the first.

(I don't know which one is camp 25 so can not see).

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think you can class a guide instruction not working as a bug. Granted retreat should work but at the end of the day you are trying to manipulate the game. Lag some times prevents retreat working when it should if anything I would put this down to lag.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Keep in mind, the game really is designed to simply target a camp, hit go, and let it go. The blocking/retreating tactics were not intended to be part of the gameplay (just a mechanism players found and use). I do think the Retreat is mainly there to help if you accidentally choose wrong target, or get intercepted unexpectedly.

Reply to Thread