Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: [Feedback] Achievement System

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMinerva View Post
    With regards to the comment Sir_Spankalot says I do not believe the comments being made are 'moans' it is about the disparity of the system being employed and how it largely ignores the effort of those players who have been with the game and contributed for a long time now.

This is speaking as someone who is not even close to being a level 50 player and has played the game for a long time.

I still live in hope that someone from TSO or BB might read through all this and provide some answers to a few of the questions raised here.
    For the record I am a level 50 player and am glad that all the achievements didn't pop on day one of this being added. As then there would be moans that there was nothing new for level 50 players to do.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I'm also lvl 50 and this offers me nothing new, why would I bother when the rewards are hardly worth having?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    The argument would go that the achievement system is there for vanitys sake. But if this was the case then why would the system not take into account the achievements that have been there the longest, which I am not even close to, OR if the system is there for rewards then why would they be so modest for any higher level to go about completing?

Just does not seem to make sense.

The one thing I will say is its brought about some friendly banter and competitiveness between a few friends and I as we compete for the highest score.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    so, question... i just did witch of the swamp adventure, trying to get all 4 achievements in 1 go. it's don't loose more then 100 bowmen and don't use soldiers. i didn't bring any bowmen and soldiers, just to make sure i get the achievement. but the 'dont use any soldiers' achievement didn't pop. whats up with that?!

i have asked around and it seems that MMA generals count as all troops. fix that asap!!! need to do boring adventures again, just for 1 achievement i clearly had, but was denied because of a fatal "oh-sorry-we-forgot-to-mention-you-cant-use-mma-gen" bug.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I managed to complete all adventure achievements without having to rely on MMA. It's perfectly doable. They can alternatively just add that MMA counts as all unit type in the description in order to avoid confusion.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    seems to be a gem fest if you want to do some of the achievements lie the skills ones because anything you did months ago isnt counted only way to achieve doing them is to reset the skill tree

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    that was a "great" new content. Now just have to log in for 6 and 12 months and done. I dont understand why all players did not start from 0. What is the point of having 80% ish completed the minute it starts
    Last edited by JiriTomiczek; 31.05.14 at 21:48.

Reply to Thread