Reply to Thread

Thread: [guide] Heroic Little Tailor MMA + VET guide (2321R 1508B 59M 108S 174L 177C avg loss

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

[guide] Heroic Little Tailor MMA + VET guide (2321R 1508B 59M 108S 174L 177C avg loss

Link to full strategic map image: http://i60.tinypic.com/2hwffw1.png

Link to full camp breakdown image: http://i61.tinypic.com/2lcp4w0.png

Have a look at the strategic map, it should be self-explanatory for the most part but things to notice is that enemy camps are numbered and your camps are lettered. This clears up a ton of confusion about what goes where. C4 means my camp C to enemy camp 4, no more questions about if it was X5 to L5 or C5 or T5. The map also indicate which type of general is put where so you don't have to do a lot of cross indexing.

The camp breakdown is not and should not be on a strategic map in my opinion. You might find you prefer different numbers in a few places to shift losses from one type of troops to another or you might get a MJG and so on. The blocks and set ups are unlikely to change though.

Most blocks and attacks have new placements or new number of troops or both compared to other guides. There are no risky blocks in this guide. If you're having problems getting the timing tight enough between L and M then move M one step closer and launch M after L has left camp. Make sure L is in front of M when they cross the ford. Other than that, anyone who is sufficient level to complete this map should already be familiar with how the game works so there's no need to comment any further.

If you're a long time level 50 player you might find the extensive use of MMA annoying (it's killed a total of 9 times) giving 16 hours of downtime (8 hours if you have 2 MMA) but that is the way I prefer it as I don't have the storage capacity to have all troops at hand when I start the adventure. You can always revert to the higher loss guides where it makes sense to you.

As most will notice the losses of auxiliary troops are severely reduced in this guide compared to other guides as the savings on R and B losses using the MMA have been used to to eliminate the expensive losses as much as possible. M losses are a quarter of that of most other guides, S losses are half, and C losses are two-thirds while maintaining roughly comparable but still lower R, B and L losses.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Saturnus72; 14.05.14 at 20:22.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hi there mate, I have a question about set-up NPQORST. How are you supposed to block NPQ and know how many soldiers to use in 17b? you can't wait for BHG and then send block to 17b...
    Thanks

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    As you can see on the block chart the NO part is separate from the PQRST part. They're on the same set-up because the O camp change the path of the Q general slightly but other than that just treat them as separate.

So you send N and O right after each other. N blocks 15 long enough for O to get through and hit 17. After that you check the remaining troops in 17 and set up R according to the table. Then you send PQRST (in that order).
    Last edited by Saturnus72; 26.05.14 at 21:29.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    mma guide for camp 28 is wrong..dont work

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    The guide is not playble - blocks fails, do not use it!!!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan-Asen-II View Post
    The guide is not playble - blocks fails, do not use it!!!
    guide is from before the changes

Reply to Thread