Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Fourth Community Vote

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    I do hope most of the community are voting for the Village School as its the only LIMITED item there!
    Lol so when was BHG not a limited item.....

Last edited by fishslice; 16.05.14 at 17:25.

World
    Newfoundland
    A village school can save a new player 7 licence's, that's a lot of growth (that's on a 12 second build space). the BHG is useful in the short term but pretty much nothing in the long term except a fast taxi or ls runner. In saying that, freedom of choice, one mans trash is another mans treasure.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 16.05.14 at 17:32.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jollyfog2012 View Post
    I think the option for a BHG a very generous one, in particular for the lower levels, so thats a huge plus

I agree do not need it myself, but think it's great for people that join the game in between special events. Think it's an awesome option

And to those that say that lower levels won't have that many guild coins - may be not. But - not all guilds are "dog eat dog". Some guilds actually help eachother and work together - if your guild does not and that's what you want - may be time to find another guild:P

Village schools - yeah... it's limited, so is BHG.

Village schools - blah... Only worth the space when you can afford to upgrade them - fine when the only thing you have left to spend granite on is the Powderforge/Cannon maker etc etc

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Put BHG as choice, not so much for myself but for your average low level or free player it's a pretty good deal, think BB should maybe lower price by at least 33% because it seems out of proportion to other items.

Also BB should consider putting all 3 things from first part of the vote and reducing second part to 5 things. The second part of vote is terrible with maybe the exception of the buff box, might be an idea to clarify what's in it. There was something similar on test a while ago that had a chance on stadium snacks is this the same box ?
    Last edited by Bluesavanah; 16.05.14 at 19:42.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayarg View Post
    A village school can save a new player 7 licence's, that's a lot of growth (that's on a 12 second build space). the BHG is useful in the short term but pretty much nothing in the long term except a fast taxi or ls runner. In saying that, freedom of choice, one mans trash is another mans treasure.
    not sure how you come up with saving 7 building license calculation, but a BHG is 1250 gems which means a low level could almost buy 20 building license with gems he/she doesn't have to spend on a BHG.

World
    Newfoundland
    Its quite easy really.
    4 farms > 2 mills > 1 bakery over 12 hours on a 12 second slot makes 750bread @ level 5. That's enough for 30 settlers.
    School @ level 5 over 2 hours, creates 5 settlers *6 to get 12hours = 30 settlers, Seeing as the school is licence free, That's +7 licences. That's not taking into account the upgrade resources saved and the water + time in the ph.

Before you mention "they couldn't afford a level 5 school, Same could be said for the bakery chain, So it would still work out the same, level 3 bakery vs level 3 school!!

As far as gem spending goes, If they have 1250 gems to spend at this point in the game, Might I suggest grabbing an extra explorer instead of a gen? ready for the event I'm sure that would be better spent than a gen, Seeing as the next two events gen's are not even used. At least that way they have an increased chance of receiving extra balls/pumpkins in the hope of gaining yet more free gem based goods.

If they really want a BHG, With the extra pumpkins the explorer brings in, They can put them towards a Grim, then they have all they wished for + more, and still have gems/guild coins left over. Maybe they can grab a quick floater before they vanish with the difference between BHG and School?

Having said that as I said before, ones mans trash is another mans treasure.
    Last edited by Brayarg; 17.05.14 at 04:10.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Each level of school saves about 300 bread per day, how many building licences that would save any particular player is dependent on how many buildings they need to produce that amount of bread.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I voted for village school: it has a cat in hell's chance.

I don't need another BHG, but I can see how low level players would.
    I don't need more storage.
    I like the schools; they do save a lot of bread once you get enough and upgrade them.

Why not offer us the chance to buy one of the 3 instead of voting?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    1 per player on improved store house- gen and village school
    sorry but not worth the space in guild market
    the rest look great

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Village Schools are a much better choice than BHG.

The Village School limit (3) has a much greater effect on people than the BHG limit (6). Who really uses more than 6 anyway? The only rationale for including BHG as an option is for lower level players, but guess what? They make the price so high that a low level player would likely not be able to afford it anyway. Only high level players will end up buying them, and that is only because the other 8 items are not as useful as those that will be taken away (R.I.P. Zombie).

Reply to Thread