Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Fourth Community Vote

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It would be really great to get past limited rewards (buildings, generals, explorers, geologists? etc.) in new events (of the same type, like here) to anybody who didn't get them - as an addition to new rewards and at full price. Time played isn't the only factor (you had to know about the game first), and you will still have to play more to get those rewards.

Refills for 1/10th the price probably still wouldn't be worth it.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    It's not voting where you can't vote on what you want, as stated above- we need option for "none of the above" or "pick up exactly those ones you want", make a new pool, include few items suggested on forums and let us score the items 1-10. This would be only fair.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I'm with you, none of the above

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'd vote none of the above as well. Really hate having to vote for practically all of the second list, even though I don't actually want them. Why couldn't it have been "Vote for a maximum of x items" instead?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    For all those who say "No space on my island, so I prefer Improved Store over Village School" - Well, as long as you have more than 0 Farms, Mills, Bakeries, Silos or Wheat Fields, chances are that the Village School is exactly the thing you want!

If you're using Silos, the Village School actually accounts for:
    60 settlers per day = 1500 bread per day =
    1 Bakery (requires: 2 Watermills + 2 Mills, which require 2 Farms which require 2 Silos)

Total island space of 1 Village school: 2x2 layout ( == 4)
    Total island space of Bread chain: 9x4x4 + 2x3x2 (== 156)

So, a single Village School frees up over 150 ground spaces for other use!
    You get the same settlers production for 1 Village School as 1 Baking chain, plus you can set up at least 6 Improved Storehouses on the additional saved space.
    Now, isn't that a marvelous deal?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I have 6 schools, all in my star menu

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharahzade View Post
    For all those who say "No space on my island, so I prefer Improved Store over Village School" - Well, as long as you have more than 0 Farms, Mills, Bakeries, Silos or Wheat Fields, chances are that the Village School is exactly the thing you want!
    I prefer to have more control over replenishing settlers than a Village School provides ...I also like to be able to make things like buffs and fish food! ...and for those times when I am not adventuring much, the bread my bakers produce is tradeable.

So... a building that produces Settlers is exactly the thing I don't want!

World
    Newfoundland
    yeah but why is the Zombie gone? can't we like undo it, any BB, whatya say

World
    Newfoundland
    For the current survey it was necessary for you to select all 8 options (even though from what I have seen, some of you didn't find them all that worthy) in order to avoid users accidentally finishing the survey without actually finishing voting.

For the next Community Vote, it is planned to introduce an option that will allow users to not vote when they don't have any interest in some or more of the offers.

In regards to the Zombie buff, I have passed on your feedback, but the offer for this Community Vote will probably not be changed.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Ravel View Post
    For the current survey it was necessary for you to select all 8 options (even though from what I have seen, some of you didn't find them all that worthy) in order to avoid users accidentally finishing the survey without actually finishing voting.

For the next Community Vote, it is planned to introduce an option that will allow users to not vote when they don't have any interest in some or more of the offers.

In regards to the Zombie buff, I have passed on your feedback, but the offer for this Community Vote will probably not be changed.
    Going by what i have read, preference voting would have been more appropriate 1 as fav' - 8 as undesirable
    I myself am grateful for the choices
    but a side note Zombie buff should not be removed like with previously jolly geologist which i was working hard to get
    we should have a chance to vote for things we would like to keep in the guild market
    But as the saying goes you can please some people sometime but you can't please all the people all the time

Reply to Thread