Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [FAB1] Friends and Buddies recruiting new active players

World
    Newfoundland
    Welcome to Lesley and all members of her guild that recently came to join us

We have added more places so if you would like to come and join us also we welcome new and established players

World
    Newfoundland
    If any players are without a guild and would like to come join us for the Easter event please contact me in game.

Guild quests give eggs as rewards and also there are some achievements to get more eggs also... so please, just whisper or mail me if you would like to come join FAB1 :-)

World
    Newfoundland
    New event coming soon and we have plenty of help to offer...don`t be shy come join our guild

World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up

Congratulations to The Settlers Online on its Anniversary from all guildies at FAB1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    We could use a few active players. New players are welcome. We are a relaxed guild- so we like you to do the Guild quest daily- but if you for some reason dont- that is fine also. We do like a friendly chat and it is fine if you are a bit crazy- that goes fine with the rest of us.
    Whisper trumpeteer or one of the other active members if you want to join.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Everybody who is looking for a guild has come to the right place !

Friends & Buddies (FAB1) is always looking for new guild members, new players or experienced players - all are welcome !

We help each other to advance in the game, most of our guild members like to chat and have fun, some like to be in the guild to take part in the guild quests and receive guild coins. There are no hard and fast rules about chatting, but we would like you to at least call in and say hi when being online, but of course you can chat away as some of us do :-)

Pls come join us, whisper either Gobbokin (our guild leader), Urd123 or Purzeline - we will wait for you :-)

Reply to Thread