Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [FAB1] Friends and Buddies recruiting new active players

World
    Newfoundland

[FAB1] Friends and Buddies recruiting new active players

Friends & Buddies are looking to recruit up to 5 active players.

It is free to join!

If you are reading this forum post, chances are you are looking for a guild. It's a good idea to shop around and to look for the guild that is the right one for you. Every guild offers different opportunities, depending on your profile and your needs.

We are a friendly guild of active players. We welcome new players and like to help our new members with resources and any advice they are looking for so they can advance in the game.
    Friends & Buddies (FAB1) is the guild I ask you to consider in making your decision. No matter when you read this post, know that our recruitment is always free and open for interested players.

Most of our guild members like to chat and have fun, some like to be in the guild to take part in the guild quests and receive guild coins. There is no hard and fast rules about chatting, you can just call in and say hi or chat away we really don`t mind.

All we ask is that you are an active player and complete guild quests to help out the others in the guild.

We encourage guildies to share loot spots with each other and happily share resources to help each other out. We are friendly, knowledgeable, diverse, generous and many of our players take pleasure in the game by simply helping fellow guildies.
    Lots of us enjoy doing co op adventures or even helping on 2 or 3 player adventures instead of just offering loot spots

We help out with buffs to keep your islands working well

If you are an active player, who likes to chat and adventure FAB1 could be the place for you!!

Please contact us in game by whisper or mail Trumpeteer , or Gobbokin if you would like to come and join us
    Last edited by trumpeteer; 16.11.18 at 21:07.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hey dude im back can i get an invite please

World
    Newfoundland
    Glad to have u back m8

World
    Newfoundland
    We are still looking to recruit some more active players of TSO...don`t be shy, come and join us :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nice work Trummy

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi all! i am a member of this nice, small, reliable guild and i have to say, its a pleasure being in it. i left the game for months but was welcomed back with arms wide open. i needed help to get back on my feet again after giving everything to guild when i left, received most of it back which is awesome. best thing about being in this guild is... getting the most important thing in the game... advice! whenever i have a question or a worry, no matter how trivial, i get help. and that is more important that 5k blocks of wood or some loafs of bread, in my book

World
    Newfoundland
    Forgot to add...if anyone is new to the game u can just leave a message here if u would like an invite to the guild we have 3 places left

World
    Newfoundland
    welcome to our new member Kennymc

World
    Newfoundland
    welcome also to spirit, yunaff and limpan

2 more places added to guild...we would love some more lady players if there are any looking for a nice friendly guild

but we are happy to accept any active players minimum age of 18 please
    Last edited by trumpeteer; 14.09.14 at 16:13.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    As a new player I have needed lots of assistance and hand-holding - its nice to be able to have help when you need it and to be able to help other players. My guildies are all more than just players to me now, they are my friends. I proud to be part of the FAB1 guild. We are a smallish guild and we like to look out for each other.

Message any of us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have, about our lovely guild (and sometimes crazy members

Meggy xx

Reply to Thread