Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bonus award for finding all the collectables

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Bonus award for finding all the collectables

This idea came from analyzing how myself perceive this quest. For an ex. if one or two are left to be found, I'm just saying to myself "oh well, I'll find more next day" So it would be more challenging for me and others I believe, an award to be presented for finding all the collectibles. I leave room for discussion, if this is also wanted by others and what that award should be.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree
    My idea would be - if you find them all there will be 1/2 more next drop.
    If you miss some there will be 1/2 less next drop - so eventually you will find them more easily, or they will not show up if you are not interested.
    If you keep hunting and find them all, you will continue to get more of them.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    been covered already, it's the way it is because otherwise you could spend all day looking for something that isn't there.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    No thanks. As Bluesavanah says, you'd end up spending lots of time looking for something that isn't there. I'd rather see that BB removed the collectibles and focused on implementing useful things instead. It's mind-numbing enough to click for half an eternity to train new troops for an adventure. We don't need more clicking, we need more gameplay value.
    Check out my collection of suggestions to ease up the game. Please do provide me with your feedback in regards of it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does any1 know what the rewards are for collecting all the Collectables. I seem to be spending a lot of time collecting for no apparent reason.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    No, they should not do anything more the collectables. Don't give them any silly ideas. They entire system with the collectables is bad and it is still flat out broken. They really REALLY need to fix the collectables so they actually spawn first before they even think about doing anything more with them. That includes introducing pumpkins as collectables during the Halloween event.

World
    Sandycove
    Elmar

Does any1 know what the rewards are for collecting all the Collectables. I seem to be spending a lot of time collecting for no apparent reason.
    Collectables are there to make buffs in Mayors house. There is no award for collecting them all ( except some personal gratification ) which is why this thread was created.

Zotamedu

No, they should not do anything more the collectables. Don't give them any silly ideas. They entire system with the collectables is bad and it is still flat out broken. They really REALLY need to fix the collectables so they actually spawn first before they even think about doing anything more with them. That includes introducing pumpkins as collectables during the Halloween event.
    I have noticed some of mine are spawning late again since the footy event, is it a bug ? or have BB reduced server capacity for the game ( between events ) I wonder ? as general lag is being reported in chat a lot recently, and this could be another reason for slow spawning.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    I have noticed some of mine are spawning late again since the footy event, is it a bug ? or have BB reduced server capacity for the game ( between events ) I wonder ? as general lag is being reported in chat a lot recently, and this could be another reason for slow spawning.
    If you get a Coll quest refresh, then it's a late spawn (server-side). Otherwise it might be a zone update issue (client-side)
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I still think there should be an award for collecting ALL on map....maybe a doubler or something! ;-)

Reply to Thread