Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild quest Completion name list

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Guild quest Completion name list

Hi,

I have a problem in a big guild there are many people that is lazy to do guild quest and just want the completion guild coins. could the Completion mail that is send to use (with the completion guild coins reward) have a query of who have done the last guild quest? if it possible it would be nice since we cant copy paste the list who have complete guild quest.

Thx

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    If you mean what I think you mean then I agree. Upon completion by the last member of the guild quest the list of who has completed gets reset meaning any Tom, Dick or Harriet can claim to have been the last to complete with no means of verifying the claim.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    there have been numerous requests for improvements on the GQs. I wont elaborate, but please BB reconsider how the rewards are distributed..

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    I agree with MiniLemon's request, also I think only those that complete their task should get the main reward. Its a co-operation between members but doubtful that someone would help others and not complete his own.

and +1 jollyfog2012

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Yup, what they said. It should be a permission for who can see historical completed lists (last 2 or 3 GQs maybe would be sufficient) - either just the Guild Leader or them plus the Officers would be my preference but there's no reason why it couldn't be extended to all members, if that's what the GL wants!

Reply to Thread