Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Achievement "Red Mountains"

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    my is completed it shows 4/3 mines but didnt get the reward and i done also island of the pirates losing only recruits and withc of the swamp whitout using any soldiers and i get no rewards and i think i didnt get diamonds too from other achivments

World
    Newfoundland
    Have read somewhere that using a MMA on wots without using soldiers will not complete the achievement due to a bug, you have to use normal generals.

Could be same for iotp.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dappadon View Post
    Ok, I think its bad translation, you need to invest 3 manuscripts in bigger Copper mines (so your geo finds mines with more then 800 copper) Once i did it this way and my geo actually found copper mines with 820 starting copper the quest came up completed.
    Well you don't have to invest but you would be silly not too, the bug is though people are finding 3 with 800+ and it's not completing but if you find 6 at once it does complete which was the case with me.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah, I depleted all my coper mines, sent out my geologists found 800 plus deposits on all 6 sites and got the achievement...

So basically it should say find 6 at the same time!

World
    Newfoundland
    yes, must have all 6 800+ Just done that and it is finished.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Got the same issue:

So there should be six? Then I've just wasted some refills.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    "For now" at least - It seems to be more "All (3 or more) open deposits" than it is a specific number (and even that may stick at times):

Completed with 3 when a Geo skilled in finding extra copper (3 Manuscripts on Natural Copper Vein) rediscovered the three fallen in s4.

Completed with 3 Refills on the one mine and two nodes.

Completed with 4 Refills on the two mines and two nodes.

Completed with 5 Refills on the two mines and three nodes.

Endless Copper Mines, undiscovered deposits (no node icon) and fallen mines aren't (or shouldn't be) counted.

All the working mines and nodes pictured were below 800 to start and each of the four islands was done all in one go, not 'Do one deposit, wait a day, do another, repeat.'

If you have an old mine standing from before Maintenance on the 22nd (or whenever this bit of Achievements kicked in) and the quest is sticking you may need to run it down completely (or blow it up) and find it anew to reboot it.

There is also, as ever, lag. Sometimes it takes a while to register but these four all *ting-ed* immediately when the last topped 800.

Cheers to Help chat on Sandycove for a good bit of mine-prodding and patiently putting up with a fair few questions. Y'all are
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 29.05.14 at 03:01. Reason: Maint date off by one - "lag"

World
    Newfoundland
    i had all 6 mines from months ago over 800 and sleeping. achievement complete.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    If you have an old mine standing from before Maintenance on the 22nd (or whenever this bit of Achievements kicked in) and the quest is sticking you may need to run it down completely (or blow it up) and find it anew to reboot it.
    I think only 100% workaround is to demolish ALL ordinary Copper mines (no need to touch Endless Copper mines) and start from scratch, sending out geologist(s) to find all copper deposits again.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread