Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    green light changing colour after 15 mins of inactivity sounds good

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Away from keyboard "afk"

I think it would be very useful to be able to appear to other users (ie. friends and guild members) as "afk" or "away from keyboard".

This could be done by maybe having a yellow dot instead of a green one for online. This could be selected or could automatically change after 10 minutes of inactivity on TSO. This would be very helpful

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I'd like this too. Maybe turn green blob red? I know the yellow/green would be hard to distinguish quickly. Ofc, red/green will be an issue for those with various colourlimitations.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    A question which springs to my mind is do we want the false positives from the FT and Ali advs?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like if it was possible to active change you status from green online to - say yellow or orange for afk.

I am often not very "online" because I am doing other stuff, and sometimes I am just not in the mood to chat, but just want to mind my own business in the game. When I dont see what friends type and dont see that they whisper they get annoyed. I cant hear whisper as I have sound effects toggled off, and I dont want them on again.

It would be nice to signal that I am logged on but not looking at chat and not in reach by setting status as afk.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I would like if it was possible to active change you status from green online to - say yellow or orange for afk.

I am often not very "online" because I am doing other stuff, and sometimes I am just not in the mood to chat, but just want to mind my own business in the game. When I dont see what friends type and dont see that they whisper they get annoyed. I cant hear whisper as I have sound effects toggled off, and I dont want them on again.

It would be nice to signal that I am logged on but not looking at chat and not in reach by setting status as afk.
    wow you revived post from 2011 with reply must be a separated suggestion?
    or actually I think there is already suggestion about this in another thread here, somewhere!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    wow you revived post from 2011 with reply must be a separated suggestion?
    or actually I think there is already suggestion about this in another thread here, somewhere!
    Tried searching first - but could not find a tread about this.

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 17.01.17 at 09:27.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Tried searching first - but could not find a tread about this.

Merged
    MOD_Daz did the merge with the thread

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thumbs up for this suggestion, no matter when it was initiated.

In my guild this has been a topic for some time now lately. We swap ls's actively between the members of the guild. It's annoying to wait 8hrs for the lootspot to get cleared, if invite went to some who appears to be green, but actually is sleeping/at work/minding own bussinesses.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by mrseikkailija View Post
    Thumbs up for this suggestion, no matter when it was initiated.

In my guild this has been a topic for some time now lately. We swap ls's actively between the members of the guild. It's annoying to wait 8hrs for the lootspot to get cleared, if invite went to some who appears to be green, but actually is sleeping/at work/minding own bussinesses.
    A cancel adventure invite option was in the previous test cycle. Hoping it makes it to live with the next update.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread