Reply to Thread

Thread: For those who NOT VOTE for Fairy Fire, u will REGRET it

World
    Sandycove

For those who NOT VOTE for Fairy Fire, u will REGRET it

World Championship event coming up

According to TEST sever and if live is the same, BALL very hard to find and mainly rely on event adventure and quest
    Very small amount of BALL can get from explore

event adventure required buff to complete, not with military units
    The buff is only from collection
    event adventure give 100BALL + 50 from premium

35ggc. almost free to Fairy Fire buff and not many vote for it

U will regret it
    DT

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    "It is planned to implement the Guild market change with game version that comes after World Championship event. "

seeing how the new guild market choices get implemented AFTER the Football event, I see no point in having them anymore.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanceltare View Post
    "It is planned to implement the Guild market change with game version that comes after World Championship event. "

seeing how the new guild market choices get implemented AFTER the Football event, I see no point in having them anymore.

Most the time they implemented at the same time. Even if they implemented after Football event it still worth to stock them for next event. Compare to useless paper Book fitting that ppl vote, i believe Fairy Fire is more valuable
    DT

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Northisle
    Rather than ranting, maybe you should spend the time improving your collectible hunting skills...

Are you a casual or part-time player? Don't want a chatty guild or expect lots of support?
    And do you want the chance to earn a few guild coins but don't want to be forced to do guild quests on a daily basis?

Then join GQS (Guild Quests (STILL!) Suck) on Northisle!
    Mail Gerontius here or in game for an invite.

World
    Sandycove
    i got 60 days worth of the home island buffs in star - Im good for this you have to use test to get the edge on this game, and those that dont wont learn...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Even if you would have only been able to buy the fairy buff after the event, it does not mean you can not use it for the NEXT event. Plan ahead, and come out ahead.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I totally agree. I dont think BB even bothered with counting. They just chose what suits them.
    Items selected = rubbish (Improved storehouse - who in the blue hell would vote for something that can be bought at the market and not a LIMITED ITEM; as for book fitting/marble something and advanced paper = why NOT that Fairy Fire and Fairy light. I guess people rather spend gems)
    Not selected = good stuff

So there are only two options for this result. Either FAKE vote or people cannot think. My guess it's FAKE.
    Kind regards

World
    Newfoundland
    Regardless if I voted for fairy fire or not (FYI I did) As Stefanceltare mentioned and I agree with, I see no point in them now either.

As far as explorer yielding very little in comparison to the adventures, I think that would depend on many different factors and its not a clear cut case like you suggest it to be.
    Rewards from adventures are different from one to the next they are not all "event adventure give 100BALL + 50 from premium"

Some of the buffs don't even require a island spawning collectable, so to say "The buff is only from collection" is just not true.

Honestly I really don't think its a big deal now, Ill get the storehouse and keep the rest for the next vote.

Just so you know I voted school and fairy fire, But such is life

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I´m sorry i really don´t see why its so importent to get that fairy fire, even for the world cup event.
    I usaly get all the collectibels without any real effort on my part on searching for them, like 99% of time. Rest of the time i need to take a closer look for at max 2 collectibels, so having to spend something for a buff like fairy fire is rather useless for me, so why should i vote for it?
    "How good bad music and bad reasons sound when we march against an enemy"
    Nietzsche

World
    Newfoundland
    ppl cant think>fake imo
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Reply to Thread