Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Achievements

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Hun_33301 View Post
    I am confused - what is considered a "soldier"? I've finished an adventure without using any soldiers or elite soldiers, but that's not enough?
    look in bug reports, the answer to your question is there
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you for making this thread - I will pass it on to guild members who have not already found the 'hidden' achievements via the help channel.

Just a point of information regarding "The Stranger- own 1 event special general in your star menu- has to be the grim reaper" - the MMA counts as well for this (at least he does if bought with eggs) as I do not have a Grim (not been playing long enough) and I have the achievement ticked off. I am pretty sure he is the only event general I have, as I wasnt here for other events..

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsie View Post
    Just a point of information regarding "The Stranger- own 1 event special general in your star menu- has to be the grim reaper" - the MMA counts as well for this (at least he does if bought with eggs) as I do not have a Grim (not been playing long enough) and I have the achievement ticked off. I am pretty sure he is the only event general I have, as I wasnt here for other events..
    Nice to know, my MMA was bought with eggs, but I still have not unlocked that achievements; so I guess it will be completed as soon as unlocked.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by urgabel View Post
    Nice to know, my MMA was bought with eggs, but I still have not unlocked that achievements; so I guess it will be completed as soon as unlocked.
    Hmmm.. That means it might be a bit more complex, perhaps then. The achievement simply states to have one event gen and I thought my MMA qualified as this as I am pretty sure he is the only event general I have - although I did get the Vet at easter as well, so maybe it was him who counted. Either way, I have the achievement marked as completed, and I do not own a Grim. I think it needs further investigation!
    Last edited by bobsie; 31.05.14 at 19:00. Reason: edit to remove superfluous commas...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    ok will take out the - 'you need a grim bit' - as for the solider thing it might be that you used your MMA - the complete without using eg soliders, recruits, militia etc quests don't like MMA''s

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsie View Post
    The achievement simply states to have one event gen and I thought my MMA qualified as this as I am pretty sure he is the only event general I have - although I did get the Vet at easter as well, so maybe it was him who counted. Either way, I have the achievement marked as completed, and I do not own a Grim.
    dito
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    on another note when was the last time anyone's explorers brought back gold coin- because my tally is still at 0- i seriously can't remember when they last brought back any- so waiting for them to bring is 1000 is gonna take a whileP

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Mine are up to 575 now - I am only using medium searches for this, instead of the longer searches I would usually use.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    ahh cheers that might well be the problem

World
    Northisle
    Only Short and Medium searches return Gold Coin, and the Medium search has the better percentage. The Long and Extra Long search both return Gold Ore instead.

Reply to Thread