Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: List of Achievements

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    Just wondering what it costs in gems to reset a full skill tree of a geologist or explorer and get all books back? Ive noticed some ppl have full skills in achievements done. I guess that means placing the correct achievement skills and then resetting and on to the next one.
    Phew, must be some dedicated settlers out there!

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    Support answered me saying that the extra slot has to be bought after 6.5.2014 for the Builders Boon achievement to be validated.
    well that makes no sense as my friends was bought during the same guild shop offer as mine. Way before May this year. It's a bug and that's a very lazy way to deal with it

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    Support answered me saying that the extra slot has to be bought after 6.5.2014 for the Builders Boon achievement to be validated.
    I purchased both the Guild coin and Gem slots sometime in 2013, so that is not right!

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rieux1972 View Post
    I purchased both the Guild coin and Gem slots sometime in 2013, so that is not right!
    The support is adamant that the extra slot must be bought after the achievement system was introduced. So there must be a bug that for some players gave the Builders Boon achievement when they shouldn't have got it.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    To me that sounds like: we know there's an issue with old purchases. We have no idea what causes it. We know the system works if you purchase a slot from now onwards. We are not prepared to devote resources to fixing this bug.

Personally I think today's debacle with population limits and adventures shows that BB need to reconsider their whole game testing strategy. Internal play testing and the test server clearly aren't identifying enough problems. Problems that are found and reported on the test server still seem to go live. Support are overstretched dealing with all the complaints and the Devs have a list of bugs as long as their arms to work through.

For the love of God! Bluebyte, please put a hold on new content until the existing stuff works properly!

World
    Newfoundland
    the idea to only deal with the consequences instead of reasons is so wierd that my vocabulary isnt big enough to find the proper words for it.
    guess because you can hire 10 support for the price of 1 good programmer or smth?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

World
    Sandycove
    hi folks...
    can any1 please assist with information regarding the achievement:
    Economy > Building..
    name:
    Celebration- Build 20 event related decorations on the map.

i think this 1 may also has a bug contained within with my reasoning being as follows :

a friend of mine had way less items on his island than myself and got the achievement.
    since then i have been trying to discover what items count towards this achievement.
    i assume the following items are included/count:
    xmas trees, snowman, golem, tomb, rabbid rabbits, football trophy, flowerbed flags.

can any1 please shed any light on if this achievement has known bugs/issues and please clarify what items count towards the achievement....
    tyvm in advance for any1 that can help me with this matter
    kind regards
    He who speaks often, knows little;
    Those that know, speak rarely.

World
    Sandycove
    As far as I know the following decorations should all count.

Birthday Event
    Settlers HeadQuarters
    Golden Golem

Christmas Event
    Christmas Tree
    Christmas Tree (large)
    Christmas Tree (small)
    Snowman

Easter Event
    Raving Rabbid Statue

End of the World Event
    Doomsday Shrine
    Trophy Bronze Doomsday Shrine
    Trophy Silver Doomsday Shrine
    Gold Doomsday Shrine

World Cup Event
    Football Tournament Throphy
    Flag Flowerbed

Hope it helps you

World
    Sandycove
    tyvm.
    it does help clear up some things
    most items were just as I expected, I can only assume my friend got the achievement due to a bug perhaps...

so, just to set my mind finally at ease, do the Halloween event items not count ?
    I also assume workyards from events do NOT count (gold-towers, friaries and other yards i have obtained during events), and that ONLY decorations are counted ?
    and does it make any difference if items are purchased from TO or must they be obtained from events.

and 1 final thought, for any items i may have had already on my island before the achievements system was in place, should I dig up and replace those items.

sorry for asking and babbling on about this, but BB are sooo vague on descriptions for certain things it is a pain.

again, tyvvm for the post/reply
    Last edited by DUNJAI; 01.07.14 at 22:22.
    He who speaks often, knows little;
    Those that know, speak rarely.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DUNJAI View Post
    Economy > Building..
    name:
    Celebration- Build 20 event related decorations on the map.
    I wonder when will it be unlocked for me... Now I know some achievements are visible (unlocked) when you reach level 50; for example "The Stranger" (own 1 event special general in your star menu) triggered for me when I reached level 50. But "Wonderland" (Build 100 decorative Buildings on your Island) and "Celebration" (Build 20 event related decorations on the map) are still hidden for me...

Reply to Thread