Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: List of Achievements

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Rieux1972 View Post
    Only Short and Medium searches return Gold Coin, and the Medium search has the better percentage. The Long and Extra Long search both return Gold Ore instead.
    and yet the text *helpfully* suggests doing long and very long searches. Should go in bug report really

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ccborg View Post
    ok will take out the - 'you need a grim bit' - as for the solider thing it might be that you used your MMA - the complete without using eg soliders, recruits, militia etc quests don't like MMA''s
    I finished my 4 Horseback adventure quests with presence of 500C and 2 MMA, so those quests (especcially the one `not loosing any Cavalry') are not affected by the MMA (not even the fact that i used 2 MMA suicides on the last camp to minimize losses)
    Last edited by Bertolucci79; 02.06.14 at 00:39. Reason: typo

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    to be fair whether you can use the mma or not seems to be buggy- so i've just been leaving him at home to be on the safe side

World
    Northisle
    Has somebody got the Builders Boon achievement? I have permanent extra building slot but I haven't got this achievement. I wonder if it has to be bought with gems and the guild coins one doesn't count.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Durin_d View Post
    Has somebody got the Builders Boon achievement? I have permanent extra building slot but I haven't got this achievement. I wonder if it has to be bought with gems and the guild coins one doesn't count.
    Wondering the same thing as I do have a permanent queue slot (the guild coin one anyway) and no achievement.

World
    Northisle
    I have it completed, however in addition to the Guild coin one, I also have a Gem bought permanent queue slot.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    Durin_D - I have the guild coin bought slot, so does my guild mate. He has builders boon achievement, but I don't. I've reported it to support and they have filed a bug report. You should do the same. They will ask for screenshots so find someone who has it and compare achievements.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    The German discussions concluded that it had to be a gem bought one - but of course the support ticket is probably a good idea!

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    My friend got the achievement with a guild coin bought one, so I don't think that is correct

World
    Northisle
    Support answered me saying that the extra slot has to be bought after 6.5.2014 for the Builders Boon achievement to be validated.

Reply to Thread